Deleted

Retri, what to buy?

so i got 95 emblems and i dont what to buy....i figure the legs but i dont really need any more expertise since im already overcapped on it

armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...r&r=Shadowsong

Id say helm and unlock the str socket bonus and throw a nightmare's tear in a different piece of gear to get the socket bonus while unlocking your meta

Deleted
    Enchant and Gems in your weapon would provide quite a bit more DPS. I know you got it 54 minutes ago since this post, but that's still 34 minutes since you posted to ask, implying your raid is finished.

STOP SLACKING.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Most important is to get to 4-piece tier 10. And as mentioned above me. A lot of enchants/glyphs/gems etc. should be changed. And your spec

Get the helm and hope for pants drop in VoA.
    And get the right gems/metagem.

Man, your trinkets are really, really bad, darkmoon cards shouldn't be that expensive anymore, drop your trinkets and cloak in any way possible and your hit and expertise should be at more reasonable numbers

Get the head from emblems, smack a relentless earthsiege in it and put a nightmares tear in your weapon to match its requirements
    "No. I am Ganner. This threshold is mine. I claim it for my own. Bring on your thousands, one at a time or all in a rush. I don't give a damn. None shall pass."
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...lvtwo/advanced

Quote Originally Posted by ch1ppr View Post
    so i got 95 emblems and i dont what to buy....i figure the legs but i dont really need any more expertise since im already overcapped on it

armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...r&r=Shadowsong
    T10 chest will give you the 4pc T10 bonus and thus, more DPS than anything else you can get with any other upgrade. You don't need expertise so the legs can wait.

---------- Post added 2010-09-30 at 01:25 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kenjji View Post
    Man, your trinkets are really, really bad, darkmoon cards shouldn't be that expensive anymore, drop your trinkets and cloak in any way possible and your hit and expertise should be at more reasonable numbers

Get the head from emblems, smack a relentless earthsiege in it and put a nightmares tear in your weapon to match its requirements
    He has T10 helmet...

I'd say Herkuml and get rid of a trinket. Whichever one is up to you since both push you above their respective caps.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nabuza View Post
    I would go outside but the sun is out there right now
    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipse View Post
    Guys, we can autoshot while moving.

Whatever else they do, doesn't matter <3

Quote Originally Posted by Crosscut View Post
    I'd say Herkuml and get rid of a trinket. Whichever one is up to you since both push you above their respective caps.
    Not even looking at the raw stat upgrades from his chest to a T10 chest, the 4pc T10 set bonus will give him way more of a DPS increase than Herkuml ever would.

His decision to use a hit trinket with 400+ hit rating, and an expertise trinket with 35 expertise is just a horrible decision and he should fix that asap yes. But spending frost badges you should get your T10 4pc bonus first regardless.

I'm also not sure why he's not using the Ashen Band from ICC when he's Exalted with the Ashen Verdict...
    Last edited by Sindy; 2010-09-30 at 05:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sindy View Post
    T10 chest will give you the 4pc T10 bonus and thus, more DPS than anything else you can get with any other upgrade. You don't need expertise so the legs can wait.

---------- Post added 2010-09-30 at 01:25 PM ----------

He has T10 helmet...
    Consider the time of his reply and yours.. He didn't have it when he posted this.. He obviously took everyone's advice and bought it.. Now if he would only change his trinkets for Mirror of Truth and Greatness.. And btw as a reply to your last post, it's kinda obvious his main spec is holy so there goes ashen band :P

Quote Originally Posted by Fichek View Post
    Consider the time of his reply and yours.. He didn't have it when he posted this.. He obviously took everyone's advice and bought it.. Now if he would only change his trinkets for Mirror of Truth and Greatness.. And btw as a reply to your last post, it's kinda obvious his main spec is holy so there goes ashen band :P
    Oh well, now he knows to get the chest next!

Now that he switched over to Holy it's obvious yes, but it wasn't when i looked at his profile. But those trinkets... *shivers*