Dungeon Sets Preview - Cloth Armor Sets
Shanai posted an interesting posts on the forums a few days ago. The first dungeon sets have been added to the beta files and Cloth sets are now available.
They are dungeon sets (5-man gear), they are NOT class raid sets. These sets drop from 5-man dungeons and possibly aren't even real "sets" with bonuses
Screenshots from Ravenheart.eu are pretty good, it looks like I'm not the only one in the world who is crazy enough to do that kind of stuff.
Cataclysm Beta Build 12604 - NPCs Transcripts (Spoiler)
I'm not a huge fan of spoiling lore and dialogues but the requests for transcripts of sounds files have been overwhelming. From now on, I will list new sound files after each beta build and try to provide a transcript for them. (In this case I also included a couple of audio/videos, courtesy of Tural)
Obviously, do not read anything below if you do not like spoilers
Thanks to Marla for the transcripts of this patch.
- VO_QE_Deathwing_Event01.wav - "Lifebinder. Do you presume that I am at your beck and call? I have a world to unmake."
- VO_QE_Deathwing_Event02.wav - "Ha ha ha ha. End? Me? Lifebinder. You think life is yours to take away? Life is weak. Mortal. Fleeting. Fragile. Death is final. Death is eternal. Death is my realm. Look upon me, and you see death incarnate. The unmaker... of worlds."
- VO_QE_Deathwing_Event03.wav - "Then witness my new gifts! Bestowed by this worlds TRUE MASTERS."
- VO_QE_Deathwing_Event04.wav - "Just as all life ends in death, all order must end in chaos! Come! Embrace the inevitable... as I have!
- VO_QE_Deathwing_Event05.wav - "The sun has set on this mortal world. Make peace with your end, for the hour of twilight falls!"
- VO_QE_Deathwing_Event06.wav - "Argh. You think to entrap me?!"
- VO_QE_SP_Sylvanas_GIEvent01.wav - "Enough!"
- VO_QE_SP_Sylvanas_GIEvent02.wav - "Such a waste! That arrows poison was not meant to be spent on your whelp! We will meet again."
- VO_QE_SP_Sylvanas_SPEvent01.wav - "Where is that ogre-headed buffoon."
- VO_QE_SP_Sylvanas_SPEvent02.wav - "Ah. Speak of the devil."
- VO_QE_SP_Sylvanas_SPEvent03.wav - "Warchief. So glad you could make it."
- VO_QE_SP_Sylvanas_SPEvent04.wav - "With the death of the lich king, many more of the intelligent scourge... became unemployed. Those feens as you so put it, are mine now."
- VO_QE_SP_Sylvanas_SPEvent05.wav - "And they are part of the reason I asked to see you."
- VO_QE_SP_Sylvanas_SPEvent06.wav - "Very well, Warchief. I have solved the blight of the forasken."
- VO_QE_SP_Sylvanas_SPEvent07.wav - "As a race, we forsaken are unable to procreate."
- VO_QE_SP_Sylvanas_SPEvent08.wav - "With the aid of the Valkyr, we are now able to the corpses of the fallen, and create new forsaken."
- VO_QE_SP_Sylvanas_SPEvent09.wav - "Agatha! Show the Warchief."
- VO_QE_SP_Sylvanas_SPEvent10.wav - "Warchief! Without these new people, my people would die out. Our hold on Gilneas and Northern Lordaeron would crumble."
- VO_QE_SP_Sylvanas_SPEvent11.wav - "Isn't it obvious, Warchief? I serve the horde."
- VO_QE_Sylvanas_Event01.wav - "I have not always been the Banshee Queen."
- VO_QE_Sylvanas_Event02.wav - "And my people have always been the Forsaken."
- VO_QE_Sylvanas_Event03.wav - "Long ago, this land comprised the Northern Kingdoms of Lordaeron, ruled by King Terenas Menethil."
- VO_QE_Sylvanas_Event04.wav - "Terenas, had a son named Arthas."
- VO_QE_Sylvanas_Event05.wav - "Arthas. Even saying his name makes my body quiver in rage."
- VO_QE_Sylvanas_Event06.wav - "This manchild, "Arthas", took for himself a cursed blade, known as Frostmourne."
- VO_QE_Sylvanas_Event07.wav - "Through Frostmourne, Arthas killed his own father, and raised this land along with every creature in it."
- VO_QE_Sylvanas_Event08.wav - "My own death, came at the hands of Arthas. When he and his army
my homeland Quel'Thalas and murdered my people."
- VO_QE_Sylvanas_Event09.wav - "In his vast cruelty, Arthas severed my spirit from my body, and raised me as a banshee to serve in his scourge army."
- VO_QE_Sylvanas_Event10.wav - "A similar fate befell all that would die to the scourge warmachine."
- VO_QE_Sylvanas_Event11.wav - "In death, they were reborn as mindless undead."
- VO_QE_Sylvanas_Event12.wav - "But Arthas was not invincible. With each passing day, his power wained, his grip over the will of the damned loosening."
- VO_QE_Sylvanas_Event13.wav - "It was when Arthas was at his weakest, that I struck."
- VO_QE_Sylvanas_Event14.wav - "And though the hour of his atonement had come, the worm managed to escape his fate, returning to the frozen wastes of Northrend."
- VO_QE_Sylvanas_Event15.wav - "With Arthas gone, so to was the control he held over the undead masses of Lordaeron after recovering my body, I freed the remaining scourge that were left behind."
- VO_QE_Sylvanas_Event16.wav - "From the cruelty and mercilessness of Arthas the man who would be Lich King, the forsaken were born."
- VO_QE_Sylvanas_Event17.wav - "Our goal, our sole purpose was to destroy the Lich King. We through our lot in with the Horde, and began our journey to redemption."
- VO_QE_Sylvanas_Event18.wav - "Now, the Lich King is dead. And we have returned."
- VO_QE_Sylvanas_Event19.wav - "The people that called the land their home in life, do so in death as well."
- VO_QE_Sylvanas_Event20.wav - "But the Alliance does not recognise our rights, they claim this land is their own while attempting to invalidate the claims of the founders of this kingdom."
- VO_QE_Sylvanas_Event21.wav - "I will never allow it. NEVER."
- VO_QE_Sylvanas_Event22.wav - "Lordaeron belongs to the Forsaken. Always and forever."
- VO_QE_Sylvanas_Hunt01.wav - "You can assure Garrosh, that this is a minor setback. Our victory in Gilneas will be absolute."
- VO_QE_Sylvanas_Hunt02.wav - "You do well to watch your tone, general. Neither you nor Garrosh have anything to worry about. We've ceased all production of the plague, as he ordered. We'd never deploy it without his permission."
- VO_QE_Sylvanas_Hunt03.wav - "Go with honor, General."
- VO_QE_Sylvanas_Hunt04.wav - "What kind of question is that? Ofcourse we are deploying the plague, as planned. Let the Gilneans enjoy their small victory. Not even their bones will remain by tomorrow."
- VO_QE_Garrosh_SPEvent01.wav - "This better be important, Sylvanas. You know how I detest this place and it's foul stench. Why have you called for me?"
- VO_QE_Garrosh_SPEvent02.wav - "And more importantly, what are those scourge beigns doing here?"
- VO_QE_Garrosh_SPEvent03.wav - "Get on with it, Sylvanas!"
- VO_QE_Garrosh_SPEvent04.wav - "What you have done here, Sylvanas. It goes against the laws of nature. Disgusting is the only word to describe it."
- VO_QE_Garrosh_SPEvent05.wav - "Have you given any thought to what this means, Sylvanas?"
- VO_QE_Garrosh_SPEvent06.wav - "What difference is there, between you and the Lich King now?"
- VO_QE_Garrosh_SPEvent07.wav - "Watch your clever mouth, bitch."
- VO_QE_Garrosh_SPEvent08.wav - "Gro'mash, you stay behind and make sure the Banshee Queen is well guarded. I will be expecting a full report when next we meet."
- VO_QE_Garrosh_SPEvent09.wav - "Remember Sylvanas, eventually we all have to stand before our maker, and face judgement. Your day may come sooner than others."
- VO_QE_TI_Garrosh_Aggro01.wav - "I will show no mercy!"
- VO_QE_TI_Garrosh_Aggro02.wav - "
- VO_QE_TI_Garrosh_ElEvent01.wav - "Don't talk back to me Troll, you know who was left in charge here. Haven't you stumped to ask yourself why Thrall chose me instead of you?"
- VO_QE_TI_Garrosh_ElEvent02.wav - "You are lucky that I don't gut you right here, whelp. You are foolish to think you can speak to your warchief in such ways!"
- VO_QE_TI_Garrosh_ElEvent03.wav - "And what exactly do you think you're going to do about it? Your threats are hollow. Go slink away with the rest of your kind to the slums. I will endure your filth in my throne room NO LONGER."
- VO_QE_TI_Garrosh_ElEvent04.wav - "You have sealed your fate, troll."
- VO_QE_TI_Garrosh_Event01.wav - "Hahaha! Yes I live! No Twilight dragon can keep this orc down!"
- VO_QE_TI_Garrosh_Event02.wav - "Ah. There she is. The battle maiden of the Dragonmaw. Let me see your face."
- VO_QE_TI_Garrosh_Event03.wav - "Blood and honor, hero. The horde welcomes you. Your people will be put to the test, as we obliterate twilight's hammer, and lay claim to this distant shore. But first, some unfinished business.."
- VO_QE_TI_Garrosh_Greeting01.wav - "Hellscreams eyes are upon you."
- VO_QE_TI_Garrosh_Greeting02.wav - "Leave by these words! Lok'tar ogar! Victory or death."
- VO_QE_TI_Garrosh_Greeting03.wav - "Only the strongest may dwell in Orgrimmar."
- VO_QE_TI_Garrosh_Greeting04.wav - "You will serve the horde, or be crushed beneath it."
- VO_QE_TI_Garrosh_STEvent01.wav - "What have you done, Grom'gar?"
- VO_QE_TI_Garrosh_STEvent02.wav - "My command?!"
- VO_QE_TI_Garrosh_STEvent03.wav - "Was my command to murder innocent, Grom'gar?"
- VO_QE_TI_Garrosh_STEvent04.wav - "Am I a murderer, Grom'gar?"
- VO_QE_TI_Garrosh_STEvent05.wav - "Then I ask you again, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!"
- VO_QE_TI_Garrosh_STEvent06.wav - "I sent you into Stonetalon Mountains with an army, your orders were to secure this land for the Horde."
- VO_QE_TI_Garrosh_STEvent07.wav - "Instead, you layed waste to the land. Murdered innocents. Children even."
- VO_QE_TI_Garrosh_STEvent08.wav - "I spent a very long time on Northrend, Grom'gar. I learnt much about the Horde in that time."
- VO_QE_TI_Garrosh_STEvent09.wav - "While there, a wise old war hero told me something, that I would carry with me forever."
- VO_QE_TI_Garrosh_STEvent10.wav - "Honor, Grom'gar. No matter how dire the battle, never forsake it."
- VO_QE_TI_Garrosh_STEvent11.wav - "Overlord Grom'gar, you have disgraced the Horde!"
- VO_QE_TI_Garrosh_STEvent12.wav - "You have brought shame to us as a people."
- VO_QE_TI_Garrosh_STEvent13.wav - "By my right as Warchief, I hereby RELIEVE YOU OF DUTY."
- VO_QE_TI_Garrosh_STEvent14.wav - "You. Are. Dismissed!"
- VO_QE_TI_Garrosh_STEvent15.wav - "And you..."
- VO_QE_TI_Garrosh_STEvent16.wav - "Mercy. Your wife and child were murdered. Your kin wiped out. Your home burnt to the ground."
- VO_QE_TI_Garrosh_STEvent17.wav - "Mercy. Chieftain. On this day, I learn from you."
- VO_QE_TI_Garrosh_STEvent18.wav - "Grom'gar's army is no more. Your rank no longer has meaning. If you wish to truly help the horde, your considerable power could be used in Desolace, or in the Southern Barrens."
- VO_QE_TI_Garrosh_STEvent19.wav - "The choice is yours to make."
- VO_QE_TI_Garrosh_STEvent20.wav - "Let honor guide you. Do not forget that Hellscream's eyes are always upon you."
- VO_QE_TI_Garrosh_TILEvent01.wav - "Fellow warriors of the Horde, hear me now!"
- VO_QE_TI_Garrosh_TILEvent02.wav - "Ahead hides our foe. Worshippers of chaos, who seek to remake our world. A new world is coming, friends. But it is not the world of their design. Together, we will crush the Twilight's Hammer. Raise their stronghold. Raise the earth, and burn the bodies. All will tremble by our might. Then we will stand (upon?) this world as its masters. United at our conviction. Unrivaled in strength. Behold into no one! (?) Today we will make the world, our world! FOR THE HORDE!"
- VO_QE_TI_Garrosh_TILEvent03.wav - "The Alliance steams in close formation without escort. Air guard, attack! Strike them now while they can not manouvre! Hahahahahah!"
- VO_QE_TI_Garrosh_TILEvent04.wav - "Get. Off. My. SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIP."
Garrosh Dismissing Krom'gar
Garrosh and Sylvannas
Garrosh + Vol'jin Talk
Arion (Bastion of Twilight)
- VO_BT_Arion_Event01.wav - "Enough of this foolishness!"
- VO_BT_Arion_Event02.wav - "Merely a whisper in the wind."
- VO_BT_Arion_Event03.wav - "Wind. HEAR MY CALL!"
- VO_BT_Arion_Event04.wav - "An impressive display."
- VO_BT_Arion_Event05.wav - "Behold. Your. DOOOOM!"
Halfus (Bastion of Twilight)
- VO_BT_Halfus_Event01.wav - "Cho'gall, we'll have your heads! All of them!"
- VO_BT_Halfus_Event02.wav - "The worms bleed well tonight!"
- VO_BT_Halfus_Event03.wav - "The burden of the damned falls upon you!"
- VO_BT_Halfus_Event04.wav - "AAAAAAAAARGGGHGHHHHH"
- VO_BT_Halfus_Event05.wav - "AUUAUWUWWHWHWUW"
- VO_BT_Halfus_Event06.wav - "Beast! Strike at our enemiiiieees."
- VO_BT_Halfus_Event07.wav - "Dragons to my side!"
- VO_BT_Halfus_Event08.wav - "Drakes! Your master calls for you!"
- VO_BT_Halfus_Event09.wav - "Whelps! Wash over our enemies as a swarm of death!"
Ignacious (Bastion of Twilight)
- VO_BT_Ignacious_Event01.wav - - "You will die. For your insolence!"
- VO_BT_Ignacious_Event02.wav - - "Ugh! More fuel for the fire!"
- VO_BT_Ignacious_Event03.wav - - "BUUUUUURN!"
- VO_BT_Ignacious_Event04.wav - - "The fury of the elements!"
- VO_BT_Ignacious_Event05.wav - - "Behold your doom!"
Monstrosity (Bastion of Twilight)
- VO_BT_Monstrosity_Event01.wav - "Behold your doom!"
- VO_BT_Monstrosity_Event02.wav - "Annihilate!"
- VO_BT_Monstrosity_Event03.wav - "Eradicate!"
- VO_BT_Monstrosity_Event04.wav - "Impossible!"
- VO_BT_Monstrosity_Event05.wav - "Feel the power!"
Siamat (Lost City of the Tol'vir)
- VO_TV_Siamat_Intro01.wav - "I AM UNLEASHED!"
- VO_TV_Siamat_Event01.wav - "Cower before the Tempest Storm!"
- VO_TV_Siamat_Event02.wav - "Suffer the storm!"
- VO_TV_Siamat_Event03.wav - "Your city will be buried. Your lives forfeit to the elements."
Theralion (Bastion of Twilight)
- VO_BT_Theralion_Event01.wav - "The master was clearly speaking to you, Valiona. I am far to busy to attack anyone."
- VO_BT_Theralion_Event02.wav - "How dare you call me worthless? You will see why I am mother's favorite child."
- VO_BT_Theralion_Event03.wav - "Bare your soul to me, mortal!"
- VO_BT_Theralion_Event04.wav - "I knew I should've stayed out of this!"
- VO_BT_Theralion_Event05.wav - "You're not the boss of me, Valiona. I will engulf as I please."
- VO_BT_Theralion_Event06.wav - "There is no escape from the fury of the Twilight Flight!"
- VO_BT_Theralion_Event07.wav - "Writhe in agony! *cries*"
Sinestra (Bastion of Twilight)
- VO_BT_Sinestra_Aggro01.wav - "We are fools to entrust an imbecile like Cho'gall with such a sacred duty. I will deal with you intruders myself!"
- VO_BT_Sinestra_Phase01.wav - "I tire of this! Do you see this clutch amidst which you stand? I have nurtured the spark within them, but that lifeforce is and always will be mine! Behold, power beyond your apprehension!"
- VO_BT_Sinestra_Phase02.wav - "This will be your tomb as well as theirs!"
- VO_BT_Sinestra_Phase03.wav - "Enough! Drawing upon this source will set us back for months. You should feel honored to be worthy of this expenditure. Now die!"
- VO_BT_Sinestra_Losing01.wav - "You mistake this for weakness? FOOL!"
- VO_BT_Sinestra_Winning01.wav - "My brood will feast upon your essence!"
- VO_BT_Sinestra_Death01.wav - "Deathwing. I have fallen. The brood is lost."
Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
Dark Legacy Comic #248 and Teh Gladiators #152 + #153 are out!