"Cannot launch additional instances"

Hey.
    I don't know if such an addon exists, but with the Brewfest shit and lots of alts, when I've done Coren a lot, I've done too many instances per hour. So I was thinking if there's an addon to track this in any way. Broker maybe, or something like that. Just a small timer would be nice. So I don't waste time and then can't enter the instance. It's fucking annoying!

15+ Year Old Account
    Look at the clock when you first enter, count to five and look at the clock again. Do some simple math and figure out how long you have to wait before you can enter again.
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

Yup, it's a 1hr timer for 5 instances per hour per account.

It's to stop/slowdown farming. Like how I can clear Undead Strat in roughly 8min. I can do 5 runs an hour, but got a 15-20min wait outside after, until I can start again.

15+ Year Old Account
    Try Loot and Reset. It does what you're asking for, but it's really out of date. Just enable "Out of Date" addons and it -should- still work though!

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...LootReset.html
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

I know how long the timer is and I know I can check the clock. But I was looking for an addon so I don't have to. No need to come here being annoying about it.

Quote Originally Posted by dcemuser View Post
    Try Loot and Reset. It does what you're asking for, but it's really out of date. Just enable "Out of Date" addons and it -should- still work though!

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...LootReset.html
    Thanks, I'll try this.