Quote Originally Posted by Hyolith View Post
The reason Abom's Might overrides TSA is because of the extra 2% str to the raid. If they were to give TSA say 2% agi then what decides which buff gets overridden. I mean I guess they could have it set up to negate one of the 10% increases and keep the 2% but that probably makes it a bit more difficult.

Though I agree it sucks for hunters because they are pretty much forced to get TSA knowing full well probably most of the time it will be overridden therefore wasting a talent point. THOUGH, it would have to go somewhere else in the MM talent tree in which case there really is nothing more useful to put it in.
Yeah, Abom's Might only increases stregnth for the DK who takes the talent, not for the rest of the raid, they only get the +10% AP part.

This has been debated for a long time, ever since DKs and Shammans got the same buff as us. The balance is in the fact that we only have to spend one talent point on it, while the other classes have to spend two. Comparing to other buffs, as in non +10% AP buffs, doesn't work because those are there to be balanced with other buffs. Hunting party giving an Attack Speed increase is to make it like Icy Talons and not TrueShot Aura. We actually probably don't need to take it any more since Blessing of Might gives the same 10% AP buff too. So long as you have a Paladin in the raid you're going to get that buff because it also gives the Mana Regen too with Blessing of Wisdom being removed. Also with MotW giving the same stats increase as Blessing of Kings it will make Blessing of Might the main buff for Paladins to give out.