Page 1 of 3
LastLast

4.0.1 trinket ranking

just wondering if there is any kind of trinket rankings for 4.0 since it is hitting soon.
    I dont play in a hardcore no-lifer guild, but in a 2 days a week "hardcore" mythic guild.

Not sure which spec you're talking about. For holy, i'm guessing that high ilvl spellpower trinkets that we used to ignore so far (gunship, halion and badge trinkets) will become very good as spellpower becomes a much more desirable stat than before. For ret, i guess DBW moves up the list due to haste.

Feel free to PM me about any question you might have regarding LoL.
    Holy paladin

15+ Year Old Account
    i'll try to make one ranking as soon as i'll get my hands on Cata dvd box)
    [Talisman of Resurgence] icon is made of small kitten's red eyes. each time you use the proc, the god kills two more kittens to refresh it's icon after cooldown.
    Holy Paladin trinket comparison

Quote Originally Posted by Dantrag View Post
    The stats on trinkets will change as soon as 4.0.1 comes out not cata. 4.0.1 will be around the 5th or 12 of october.

Quote Originally Posted by Dantrag View Post
    It will be a moot point by the time Cata gets released...

Tbh, im gonna use the badge trinket together with Silver of pur ice hc. they are 264 ilvl, but they both give mana back in some way. and i honestly think thats gonna be even more importaint, atleast in 4.0.1 and ICC.

for tanks, it'll still be stam, even more so cause you get +20% stam just for speccing prot and wearing plate.

Quote Originally Posted by Listra View Post
    for tanks, it'll still be stam, even more so cause you get +20% stam just for speccing prot and wearing plate.
    Avoidence is supposed to be important for tanks again. We are going to have very large health pools with out stacking stam, they want us to be able to survive multiple hits with out having to be healed every second, health+avoidence makes that possible. At max level even casters are said to have +50k Health, tanks over 100k.

tanks will have closer to 200k, probably more.

Avoidance, eh, ill believe it when i see it, Dragon's still Breathe and you can't avoid magic damage.

Let's just call it Situational.

15+ Year Old Account
    On a side note, the 4.0 version of DBW is gonna totally destroy WFS as a ret trinket, essentially because all that passive ArP is going away and becoming crit rating. Not sure if STS will become crit or haste tho.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qieth
    I don't do math, blind assumptions work so much better for me.

STS is becoming passive crit as well.

15+ Year Old Account
    There, so you have your two new BiS trinkets for retribution :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Qieth
    I don't do math, blind assumptions work so much better for me.

15+ Year Old Account
    As much as it upsets me TaJ is going to lose a lot of flavor a huge chunk of those motes come from being GCD locked which we are no longer going to be.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

Quote Originally Posted by Requital View Post
    As much as it upsets me TaJ is going to lose a lot of flavor a huge chunk of those motes come from being GCD locked which we are no longer going to be.
    And a lot of damage comes from Seal damage, that will be about half as strong as it is now ~

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nillo View Post
    And a lot of damage comes from Seal damage, that will be about half as strong as it is now ~
    You know all along you wanted to be a Warrior without a snare or MS don't hide it! All physical damage here we come

/endsarcasm
    Last edited by Requital; 2010-10-02 at 01:49 AM.
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

I get the strange feeling that we may be seeing the soon easy-to-obtain Herkuml War Token up there on the BiS 80 list...

Quote Originally Posted by Vanderhuge View Post
    I get the strange feeling that we may be seeing the soon easy-to-obtain Herkuml War Token up there on the BiS 80 list...
    Oh god dont say that, means I have to save 60 frosts when I've spent all the ones I've had on sodding tank and pvp gear >.<

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ap0calypse View Post
    Oh god dont say that, means I have to save 60 frosts when I've spent all the ones I've had on sodding tank and pvp gear >.<
    You can just as well stack Triumphs as they are converted on the same rate to justice points

Unless I did something wrong, converting the ArP on the DBW over to Crit didn't seem to change the ranking in Rawr very much. Anyone else have success doing conversions of that and the STS?
    "I'm the Doctor. I'm a Time Lord. I'm from the planet Gallifrey in the Constellation of Kasterborous. I'm 903 years old and I'm the man who is gonna save your lives and all 6 billion people on the planet below. You got a problem with that?"

-The Doctor, Voyage of the Damned

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinister Knight View Post
    Unless I did something wrong, converting the ArP on the DBW over to Crit didn't seem to change the ranking in Rawr very much. Anyone else have success doing conversions of that and the STS?

So I was playing around on Cata today and I thought hmmm I need to know what swaps I should make the day 4.0 releases so I started digging through all the Trinkets and well trinkets mainly not much else is changing really. So if you have wondered about DPS numbers for Trinkets for 4.0 wonder no more while these are for my gear they should be relatively close for most people.

So I turned the 264 DBW and 271 Scale into 284 Scale and 277 DBW for Cata technically the 271 scale should be just behind the 277 DBW and 264 DBW right ahead of the 264 WFS. I didn't change any other items on this list so the low DBW is still the ArP version 277 we have currently same with the scale the 284 which is the current 284 scale with ArP. I'm writing a full Trinket list right now in ArP just changing old Trinkets and names etc I'll throw the updated image up a little later so you can compare all trinkets.
    Last edited by Requital; 2010-10-03 at 12:30 AM.