Poll: Will Justice points get carried over to cata to use on 346 blue items ?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Something Needed to know about cata

Im sure alot of ppl are currently working out there justice points right now . What myself and im sure others would like to know is (if it is known at all right now) is , are ur justice points going to be wiped when cata hits. meaning u cannot use them on the blue 346 items u can buy from the cata vendors for justice points . Otherwise y would someone who has everything from vendors want Just points at all , u would surely convert them all to conquest for gold? unless u wanted them for buying orbs/gems to sell .

Main question is are justice points being carried over to cata or not . if anyone knows the answer pls say otherwise discuss y or y not they would be carrying over .

I do not know the answer to this question but in my opinion they probably are not carrying points over to cata , so whatever u save up justice points wise u will need to spend .

Yes, they're being carried over. You'll be able to spend them on 85 gear when you hit 85.

I believe they will allow them to carry over, but any JP over the 4k cap will be turned into gold (wasn't it 48s per point?).
    So, if the conversion takes you to 4500 JP and you spend none, on release day you will have 4000 JP and like 250g.

I should also add that whether you convert triumph/frost or conquest is up to you and how much you need the money.
    300 conquest is like 2200g and that's what I plan to do on one of my toons (druid that just ran daily-weekly for frost and accumulated alot of triumph).

They aren't being wiped, but the cap will be applied. When cata actually goes live, any Justice Points above 4000 will be converted to about 47 silver per point.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, they won't be wiped when Cata hits. You can only have a max of 4000, and these points get you stuff that's heroic equivalent rather than raid equivalent, and you can only get 2 or 3 piece of gear with them. It won't be a balance breaker for you to get 2 or 3 nice piece of gear the moment you hit 85, so there's no point in wiping them out.

Besides, if Blizzard wanted to wipe them for Cata they could have turned all emblems into gold, or not converted them at all.