Poll: What should Olgierd buy?

Angry Wracked with Indecision! Help me!

I am, evidently, quite incapable of deciding how to spend my Frost Emblems.

I have 65. Should I:

Buy a third piece for my T10 tanking set?

OR

Buy a second piece for my DPS T10?

Vote, dammit! I'm paralyzed by my indecision and OCD, and out of medication!
    "The Patient? Well... maybe... the mental kind..."

Don't buy either, it'll be replaced on roughly the first day of cataclysm. Save emblems for justice points or then em into gold one of the multiple ways

Quote Originally Posted by tripplebooya View Post
    Don't buy either, it'll be replaced on roughly the first day of cataclysm. Save emblems for justice points or then em into gold one of the multiple ways
    This depends. 251 will be replaced quickly.

264 will not be replaced as quickly (like, mid-deepholme)

Either way, if he intends to play in any amount for the next 2 months, he should buy something. Cataclysm isn't coming out tomorrow. Nor is it coming out any time in october. There's more than enough time to cap justice points.

e: go with the DPS set, you want that 2pc. The tank set isn't that good.

Cata is dropping quicker than you make it aeem...they wouldnt drop the patch ne,t week or week after unless it was 1 to 1/2 months from cata, unless they wanna rub the boredom of icc patch in our face some more. But opinion is opinion...so I guess if you're gonna get gear go dps, as that will benefit you questing more til you replace it

Quote Originally Posted by tripplebooya View Post
    Cata is dropping quicker than you make it aeem...they wouldnt drop the patch ne,t week or week after unless it was 1 to 1/2 months from cata, unless they wanna rub the boredom of icc patch in our face some more. But opinion is opinion...so I guess if you're gonna get gear go dps, as that will benefit you questing more til you replace it
    I farmed roughly a third of the justice point cap on my DK yesterday, and that's just in triumphs. Getting to that cap after 4.0 won't be even remotely difficult. If the rumors of an early December release are to be believed, that's 2 months to get whatever the hell you want and still probably cap your JP before launch. Yeah, you'll replace it all when you level, but isn't the point of an MMO to progress? Either quit for 2 months or keep doing whatever the hell you please, gearing your character, etc. Not because you need the gear but because it's fun to do.

I like pie.

but really, buy what you play most as

Pie! No but really, as other have mentioned (which makes my post close to useless, buy the item for whatever spec you play the most. Or perhaps saronite if you want money.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grokan View Post
    Yelling at the leaky gas tank is much less effective than patching it up.

Deleted
    AHAHAHA

A T10 Tank piece 1 4.17%
    A T10 DPS piece 1 4.17%
    I like pie 22 91.67%
    You destroyed your own poll

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    i like pie
    hei alle sammen <3

Pie wins. Spend your emblems on pie.

Like ppl are telling you, if you gonna play on 80 this month, you should buy t10 that spec you most like.

If not, save or buy saronite to get some money.