Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    in Cata, its hard to get gear. so if you have a high gearscore, then you must have some skills for earning it. so GS does matter in Cata. since you easily get 5000gs now because you newbies need to get fast into raiding with all the others in ICC, you need around 6000gs for showing skills with it (since then, you got something more than hc and normal icc 10 gear :P). and who cares? cata is soon, if it doesnt work in WOTLK, well then, be happy we soon get a cataclysmic hit in the face.

rofl. did 10k dps on my alt in icc 25 the other day, she had 5050 gs. 4k gs is more than enough for a smooth run in totc 10 normal.

10+ Year Old Account
    <sarcasm>
    ToC is serious business... can't just faceroll through it!!!
    </sarcasm>

Yes, people who use GS this way are retarded. I can hardly imagine theres still people who have NEVER done Naxx, Ulduar, ToC or any other place Blizzard's thrown at us this expansion. On one character or another..
    Overgearing is easier though, and since Blizzard doesn't make it easy enough to get loot (wops forgot to turn sarcasm on there) you really need to be >5k to enter Naxxramas 10.

I keep ranting, because. Its fun.
    My advice: If you're LFR and the raidleader asks you for your GS, do yourself a favor and just get the hell out of there. Don't even bother replying. Not because your GS is shit, but because theres no interest in 1) Have you done it before, 2) Have you read up on it, 3) Have you done it on another character? All they need is a number and as we all know by now; a 6k GS guy can still screw up horribly or not even have the achievement for Naxx10. In fact, these days, I doubt they will and as a result of that might actually ruin that Undying attempt etc.

/ashamed but entertained to have posted. Ashlol.

Asheowyn - Shandelzare - Anessa - Shandelzhare

Deleted
    Pointless GS whine thread. Locked.