What to do while waiting?

Hey. As the title says:

What to do while waiting for patch 4.0.1 or CATA?

I have 3 lvl 80'ies in pretty decent gear. proffessions are maxed out. i've sold all my wotlk items i had left earning almost 10k.
    At the moment i'm only logging on to do the brewfest daily trying to get the mount.

i want to level a new character but i feel like it's useless since it will be alot easier pretty soon.

Any ideas on what i should do to kill time?

ps: i'm not sitting infront of the pc all day. i'm just talking about a few hours into the night a couple of times a week.

You may think of it as it is getting a lot easyer soon, but now might be your last chance to do the "good old" quests for leveling. Also, if it turns out that the class you level is booring, you can easily reroll in Cataclysm. Wouldent it suck to level a Paladin to 78 then deciding that the class sucks and I want to reroll while all others are 85?

farm the zg mounts, grind netherwing rep for the cool flying mounts there

10+ Year Old Account
    PvP is the way I'd go if you're not an item/achieve collector. (Assuming you're talking about WoW only and not considering other games.)

i should clean my bank and bags for WOTLK crap and stuff.
    On Topic: i depends on what you like to do. raiding? pvp? farming? something else?

10+ Year Old Account
    Roll a DK on a PvP server to gank lowbies and attack lowbie towns?
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Masturbate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miralynn View Post
    'Hardcore' raiders remind me of my two-year-old. "Yes, I put it down and I'm not playing with it anymore, but YOU CAN'T TOUCH IT MINE MINE MINE MINE!"

Both what Psychos and Thallidomaniac suggested combined.

Create a To-Do list on your main character! I've written stuff down for my Priest since I decided to play Priest instead of Paladin as my main.

To-Do Before World of Warcraft: Cataclysm
    -Traveler's Tundra Mammoth
    -5k gp before after purchasing Tundra Mammoth
    -Red Protodrake(last few achievements like Less-rabi)
    -Explorer (see old world before it changes!)
    -Loremaster + The Seeker (tons of quests before quest changes in old world)
    -Blackwing Lair achieve
    -Zul'Gurub Achieve
    -Gruul's Lair achieve
    -Sunwell Plateu achieve
    -Exalted with:
    Argent Dawn
    Zandalar Tribe
    Honor Hold
    keepers of Time
    Sporregar
    Consortium
    Lower City
    Sha'Tari Skyguard
    Scryers
    Sha'Tar
    Kalu'Ak
    Frenzy (revered)

Just make a list of little things you wanna do before Cataclysm.

All goals I have set for myself have pretty much been accomplished, with the exception of 10,000 achievement points (at 9650.. ) Only thing I have is to farm the Karazhan mount once a week *sigh* and do the occasional random and hope for occulous then hope RNG is in my favor and get that dam blue drake, other then that I'm a bit bored and 2 months is a long time.

Deleted
    Make belf pala with holycow name and change race to tauren when cata comes XD

Deleted
    Either gather cash or level an alt.
    I am currently leveling a warrior and it seems fun. Hope it's good in 4.0.1 as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Relyk View Post
    Just make a list of little things you wanna do before Cataclysm.
    Indeed, there's always something to do in WoW, and I don't mean running around Dalaran. Do stuff you wouldn't normally do, like explore, do old quests even if you're 80, find crazy, rare or funny npcs.

What I want to do before Cataclysm launches is taking a picture of my hunter, my pet and every WotLK boss after I've killed them.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    get a girlfriend and quit for 2 months

Unsub until a perfect opportunity to return and, in the meantime, catch up on playing other stuff. Like Starcraft II. Or Minecraft.

Especially Minecraft.

Maybe just only Minecraft. >.> <.<
    Originally Posted by Daxxarri (Blue Tracker)
    What you're experiencing is world PvP on a PvP realm. I realize that it's not for everyone, but it's not something that we plan to adjust. The harsh reality is that life on a PvP realm can be difficult, and if you aren't prepared for the rigors of playing on such a realm, then it's probably in your best interest to transfer to a normal realm, or, if you cannot afford that, then consider creating a new character on a normal realm.
    Grim Campfire

If you're bored... you should try WoW Skydiving....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bGUGXMmUic

Epic ending ^_^

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hotbanana View Post
    get a girlfriend and quit for 2 months
    best solution...but imo when gf on...game is off...

I've been spending the time grinding out achievements and occasionally farming for the Azure Whelpling. Good time to work on the "kill all rare creatures" achvs as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Windan
    Being inside the belly of a giant gives one time for reflection. As my body crystallizes I have come to the conclusion that perhaps there are enough heroes in the world. Should I somehow make it out of this predicament I am going to ring that orc's ghostly neck!