Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Didn't Blizzard already confirm that they went too far with gear in WotLK? It started in Ulduar when they introduced Hardmodes. Now instead of having two "tiers" per content patch (10man and 25man) they had three (10man, 25man/10man hc, 25man hc), because people expect real rewards for completing something on heroic difficulty. This really screwed up gear in the long term, which is also why they had to introduce stuff like the -20% dodge in ICC, the gear simply got better than they had originally planned for.

Quote Originally Posted by Valicen View Post
    DKs and Paladins have been able to solo BC heroics for awhile now, sweetie.
    Way to miss the point of that guy's post.

Sweetie.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gungtah View Post
    Lawl at the people saying you can solo BC heroics now.
    Any tank class is able to.
    I soloed heroic Ramparts on my barely-badge geared prot warrior without too much effort. (prot spec, dps gear+shield, but standard tank gear works as well for sure) All other 3 tank classes have some sort of heal/selfheal, they can even solo LK heroics.
    Yeah, pve tuning and gear scaling is really reasonable in this expansion. (that was sarcasm if you didn't notice...)

---------- Post added 2010-10-01 at 10:45 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Tortillagirl View Post
    Ramparts was the only herioc at lvl 70 i could solo.
    After the LK patch (3.0.2) that greatly buffed tank damage, you could solo BC normals on a tank I guess, but I doubt any class could solo any BC heroic before that patch.
    I could only solo normal ramps/BF at 70 in my unhittable gear. It took a lot of time. Oh yeah, and Fel Reaver and Durn the Hungerer
    Last edited by Zka; 2010-10-01 at 08:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zka View Post
    Any tank class is able to.
    Tanking in pre-WotLK content is a bit overdoing it. As a plate wearer you can just go in there as dps. (Well warrior is maybe an exception because their self healing is lowest compared to the others)

Btw, soloing WotLK isn't really a cakewalk. Even some TBC heroics (shattered halls herp derp) can be quite challenging. But okay I don't really bother going in there as a tank, maybe you don't take as much damage but you also need twice as long :P I rather do this fast&risky instead of safe but slow
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

Its not the fact that u might be able to do wotlk heroics solo that is rediculous, its the fact that ur posting this in the cata. forum.