Thread: Hunter changes

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Beetlejuice View Post
    Wow, just wow. This whole stuff is stupid on so many levels i do not even know where to start. Did you really think kc scaling with 63% while the signature shots of the other two specs scale with 24% and 35% (and cost more focus) was ever more than just a mistake they fixed? Or do you really want kc to be the by far highest damage contribution for all specs. Do you really want to loose 50% or more of your dps once your pet dies?

The amount of stupidity in those posts is really amazing.
    ]

Well yes i would like to loose 50% of my dps when my pet dies, simple because your a beast master, and alot of the dmg comes from your pet. Wouldnt call it beast master for nothing....

Quote Originally Posted by Bambihyuuga View Post
    ]

Well yes i would like to loose 50% of my dps when my pet dies, simple because your a beast master, and alot of the dmg comes from your pet. Wouldnt call it beast master for nothing....
    Plus with the new mend pet + avoidance your pet probably won't die too much...

I just want all 3 specs to be even and be competitive with the other DPS classes, so that it comes down to preference/what buffs you need to bring.

Indeed, Hunters are a pure DPS class, they should be doing top dps along with the other pure DPS classes

Quote Originally Posted by Bambihyuuga View Post
    Indeed, Hunters are a pure DPS class, they should be doing top dps along with the other pure DPS classes
    no, they should not.

please not this shit again...
    ...just another dream within a dream...

Quote Originally Posted by dcemuser View Post
    No, it's not. Was nobody here around last week?

Patch 4.0.1 Beta - Build 13117
    Kill Command now scales from 35% of RAP, down from 63%.

Patch 4.0.1 PTR - Build 13033
    Kill Command now scales from 63% of RAP, up from 21%.

Patch 4.0.1 Beta - Build 12984
    Kill Command now deals [ 21% of RAP + 772.27 ], down from [ 53% of RAP + 839.42 ].

This is a BUFF from Build 12984 (21% to 35%) and BM was STILL top DPS in Build 12984. You guys are way over-reacting, per usual!

Why do you think they buffed it up in the first place, they wouldnt buff it up if it was top dps.

Quote Originally Posted by Skollvaldr View Post
    no, they should not.

along with the other pure DPS classes

Do you not know how to read, or do you really think that 1 class should always be best DPS ever (like Fury Warriors in ICC, or BM Hunters in TBC), rather than player skill determining who the best DPS is, and class being secondary because of great balance?

Quote Originally Posted by Skollvaldr View Post
    no, they should not.

yes, they should.

agreed, not this shit again...

You should have quoted the sentence before that one too, then you maybe would have noticed that i was actually talking about ALL specs. Because with that crazy ap scaling sooner or later (most likely much sooner) it would have been the number one priority and dmg contribution for all specs, not just bm (like i already said in my previous post what you might have noticed if you would have read all of those 3 lines it consisted of).