most recent blood changes

I like the switching of Hand of Doom and Blood Caked Blade. Bringing HoD up to the 2nd tier for more pvp utility is a smart move. I'm a little concerned BCB sitting in the 3rd tier with another 3 point talent. I'd like to se it switched to a 2 pointer or maybe change Abominations Might to a 1 pointer.

Yea I think this is a good idea, becuase 2 points in a buff doesnt feel right, 1 point makes perfect sense for Abom Might. But then again I hate the hand of doom change, cuase I hate blood scent talent, i think its a complete waste. BUt then again(lol) we dk also have a job in interrupts now on trash mobs and pvp.

Quote Originally Posted by Pakisunny360 View Post
    Yea I think this is a good idea, becuase 2 points in a buff doesnt feel right, 1 point makes perfect sense for Abom Might. But then again I hate the hand of doom change, cuase I hate blood scent talent, i think its a complete waste. BUt then again(lol) we dk also have a job in interrupts now on trash mobs and pvp.
    We have always had to interrupt...

[11:50:45] Earthmender Duarn says: Shamanistic healing is a complex art. You can't just chain heal all day.

Quote Originally Posted by Foibles View Post
    We have always had to interrupt...
    no one ever did it though. with the rare exception of a few bosses people in wotlk have basically forgotten that they can interrupt.
    hopefully in cata it comes back and DKs have a fairly reliable interrupt. frost even more.
    “He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.”

Quote Originally Posted by BatteredRose View Post
    They're greedy soulless monsters for not handing me everything for my 15 moneys a month!

Maybe bad players never did it

[11:50:45] Earthmender Duarn says: Shamanistic healing is a complex art. You can't just chain heal all day.

and the majority of wrath players are/were......... ?
    “He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.”

They're greedy soulless monsters for not handing me everything for my 15 moneys a month!

Sweeping generalizations are.........

Deleted
    I always enjoy interrupting on Vezax, (small) Iron Council guy, and Jaraxxus. Its fun. Pity there isn't more of it going on (Outside of interrupting Healers in PvP lmao).

I always try to interrupt on VDW. Snared running ftl.

Quote Originally Posted by Foibles View Post
    Sweeping generalizations are.........
    pretty accurate?
    i said the majority, not all. the majority, but not all have fallen into this crowd of people that don't interrupt, grapple with the concepts of focus fire, crowd control, allowing threat build time before dps,and various other small 'skills' that enable greater control of a given situation. it's just not needed in most wrath encounters so most don't learn to do it and don't.

i don't blame them, but i don't close my eyes and insist they don't exist either

Interrupts became meaningless when they got off GCD for melees and were like free. Doing competitive DpS and still having a free GCD and recourses for the interrupt when it was needed was one of the last few "DpS skills" that seperated pros from the cloud.

I even interrupt Lich Slap on Blood Princes trash.

15+ Year Old Account
    Ive always enjoyed locking down some casters and certain bosses with Death Grip, Strangulate, and Mind Freeze while tanking. Something really fun about concentrating on the tanking spells I need to use, while also having fingers hovering over the interrupt keys watching for enemy cast bars.

http://joekey.deviantart.com Sig by Lilliputia! <3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nye View Post
    I even interrupt Lich Slap on Blood Princes trash.
    Ever since I got SM and specced UH (sub frost) and got free Mind freeze, I've been interrupting on a hair-trigger any time I see an unshielded cast bar. Makes me look pro.

Deleted
    i'm personally considering my DK to be specced subfrost just for the free interrupt in cata. something like http://cata.wowhead.com/talent#j0oZG...odfo:VksmM00Mc. only thing i'm possibly missing is 2 RP/5. i don't know the DPS value of that, but for that to amount to 1 extra DC, it takes 100 seconds. that's 1 DC per 1.5 minutes.

I like that all three specs have something pvp valuable in t2 and you can't take them all. Blood caked blade drama aside, the change is in line with their mission statement of forcing us to make choices.

Unholy- resilient infection
    Frost- lichborn
    Blood- strangulate cd

Quote Originally Posted by Albert the fish View Post
    no one ever did it though. with the rare exception of a few bosses people in wotlk have basically forgotten that they can interrupt.
    hopefully in cata it comes back and DKs have a fairly reliable interrupt. frost even more.
    'Damage' means "switch of your brain and do nothing clever from level 1 to full 264 gear". Though i'd wish for a world of warcraft where doing clever stuff really helps, i'm afraid of sharing that world with todays players. Oh crap >_>
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

Artefacts:
    • In ordner to better fit the current post-truth zeitgeist, we are going to rename alle occurences of "artefact" into "artebelieve".