Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    that hotfix was my bad Somarlane's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I would also go with Dec. 6 - Jan. 6.

Man, I can't wait for fall finals so I have 3 weeks of Cata. ><
    2021-09-21
    23:02 chelly: bobs and virginia

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know about you, but a month with little to zero face to face interaction would be unbearable for me. Now I'm not saying that I'm an extremely social person, because I'm not. If I were you, I would chop those four weeks up. Socializing with nobody but the trolls and children of WoW and the occasional grocery store clerk for a month would be nothing but painful.

The whole month of January sounds safe assuming you get Christmas off, otherwise December 20th to whenever the 4 weeks is up.

10+ Year Old Account
    After the official post today, I would say the 15th to the 15th if you want to be there day 1. Me personally, I probably won't log until the 20th unless my more serious friends tell me the servers are borked with people.

And WoW is cheaper than friends, when friends mean bar drinks and show tickets. Me personally, I don't have a massive parental bankroll situation.

I have 2 months of paid vacation from mid November to early January.

Yes just wanted to rub it.
    Last edited by Hyde; 2010-10-01 at 04:38 AM.

i agree with rageissues

is i were you would take 1-2 weeks for the release then another 1 a month or so later and then another in febuary

gotta think not everyone is gonna be able to take time off and therefor there will not be alot of people lvl 85 and geared up as fast as you might be

therefor you will have no one to raid will and will go crazy

could also do a week at release another then another 2 weeks a month later then a last week in feburay