Thread: justice points

justice points

I'm having a hard time understanding the conversion to justice points. I get that all badges from frost down will get turned to justice points, does this mean that all the vendor gear you use to be able to buy with these badges you can now buy with justice points? And if so does that mean i can gear up alts in what would have been frost badge gear just by running heroics until cata goes live?

Also what happens to honor, does it just stay as honor and you can spend it however you like when cata goes live? i've been saving honor on all my toons to be able to buy some cata pvp gear when it goes live, but if its worthless i might as well dump it now on some gems and make a littlee gold.

thanks for your help.

Think you'd be better off just saving them for the cata gear because it's so near that you'd get the gear from wrath and just be replacing shortly after. If you're over the cap though yeah spend away but to me at least i see it as a waste buying the wrath gear now.

presumably yes, all the epics that previously costed emblems will cost justice points. the conquest points will be what we spend on the good gear in cataclysm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, you will be able to buy Tier 10 gear by running heroics. When the conversion hits, all current emblem gear (of ALL kinds of emblems, not just Frost) will be bought with Justice Points, so go nuts gearing up alts for Cata.

As for honor, it'll be useful in Cata as well. The new Honor Points will allow you to buy some spiffy PvP gear at 85, but not the best out there. Your call as to whether you want to hoard it for gear or get some gold now.