Stormwind's Destruction: Do we ever see it?

A thought crossed my mind after viewing the Goblin vids and I just wanted to ask the beta testers out there if this was already in the game:

Strictly speaking, we see the effects of what goes on when Deathwing comes and ravages Stormwind, but never the actual event itself...

This seems PERFECT in all sense of the word for a Human Starting Zone phasing quest, or at least some sort of event that goes on during Cataclysm pre-patches yet I've not heard of anything in the midst about it. Did I just miss it or something?

Maybe Blizz has already put the plans in motion, I don't know. Just seems like after the Goblin Cutscene, an epic event like that should at least be visible to players.

10+ Year Old Account
    They have already mentioned, it will take place within the cinematic for Cata.

Mind posting a source? Never heard of this.

My prediction for the cinematic is something like this...

- It starts with rumblings... maybe the ground cracking here and there in the barrens.
    - We then see Deathwing emerging from the Maelstrom, which should be pretty epic.
    - Deathwing heads for Stormwind, and we see the destruction of the park.
    - Deathwing then does a massive /flex pose on the gates of Stormwind.
    - Deathwing then heads northeast and burns that massive scar in the Badlands.

Not sure where they'd take it from there though.
    ----------------------------------------
    1999 - 2001: Ultima Online
    2001 - 2004: Dark Age of Camelot
    2004 - Today: World of Warcraft
    *** 19 years of MMO gaming ***
    ----------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Idontlikeyou View Post
    They have already mentioned, it will take place within the cinematic for Cata.
    I don't think they've explicitly said it. But I do agree it's a logical event to show in the cinematic.
    Roleplaying, hardcore Raiding, running LFR on the occasional weekend, PvPing, rolling alts, achievement hunting, pet battling, or just enacting an endless series of whims, I don't care how you play WoW. Just as long as you have fun doing it.

I want it so bad! <3 Cinematicss