Poll: How many HKs do you have on your PvP main?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    On main around 110 000 kills ( i would have more but i was pvping with alts and my friends chars + i didnt had internet for about 4 months)

on alts around 60 k + i would count around 40 to 50 k on my friends characters i was playing when he got bored or didnt have time

So if i only focused on my main i would have 200 000 kills and if i didnt had problems with connection i would break 250 000 hks easy by time cataclysm goes live
    Quote Originally Posted by Daralii View Post
    An orc named after Jesus firing a kamehameha at a tentacle dragon and making it explode into fairy dust before a group of dragons don't lament the loss of their once-friend or the now inevitable extinction of their species due to their newfound sterility and mortality but instead congratulate him on knocking up his wife was pretty fucking insane even by this series' standards.

Quote Originally Posted by Flashbomba View Post
    But still - how does he do 20k HKs each day?
    i guess with photoshop and/or a private server.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by brirrspliff View Post
    i guess with photoshop and/or a private server.
    Nope.

10+ Year Old Account
    I got 41k atm. It's brutal. Pvp has really died for me since vanilla/early tbc with the death of premades though, besides wintergrasp of course, love that place. Will hopefully get back into it with a pvp guild/raited bgs and get that 59k for the title, lol.

71,000+ on my main hunter and 32,000 on my alt druid

Deleted
    I have 57k on my PVP main.

Doing my best to get a lot more. but at this moment, there are barely any alliance on my Server, so WG doesn't give me a lot!

10+ Year Old Account
    On my pally I have about 60k over the span of 3 1/2 years, though on all my characters combined, i'd say that I have close to 100k.

137k on my lock main and 82k on my disc priest alt in 3 years.