Pvp gear and weapons.

Hi all. Since cata has been announced i have not looked into anything too keep things totally fresh for release ( Probley runining it a tad then with this question haa ). So in cata and pvp, can a casual player like myself obtain weapons again like it used to be? As in the current expansion, i find it a little odd that i would have to try and raid to obtain a decent weapon.

That was all guys. Thanks to any one that replies.

Just realised i put gear into the thread name did not mean this lol.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gooseuk View Post
    Hi all. Since cata has been announced i have not looked into anything too keep things totally fresh for release ( Probley runining it a tad then with this question haa ). So in cata and pvp, can a casual player like myself obtain weapons again like it used to be? As in the current expansion, i find it a little odd that i would have to try and raid to obtain a decent weapon.

That was all guys. Thanks to any one that replies.

Just realised i put gear into the thread name did not mean this lol.
    Hmm. I don't think so, it looks as if Blizz are making it harder to obtain gear than it was in Wotlk. However the item stats are making much more sense and i have seen some really nice Blue items/quest items.. plus the Reforging is very nice. so I don't think there will be many problems with gear even if it is harder to obtain Epic items.

EDIT:
    Thats PvE. PvP however... XD

I kinda skipped the part of the title that states "pvp" lol
    Last edited by mmoc9e94235ac9; 2010-10-01 at 12:48 PM.

Deleted
    Yepp you will be able to get weapons without having any rating, nothing will have rating requirement exept for tier2 pvp weapon, and well there will be a set with rating requirement, though it will have the same stats as, only a different color or model or something

10+ Year Old Account
    As long as you have the currency to buy the tier 1 PvP weapon, you will be able to get it. It's the same with the basic PvP gear, but you still need rating for the "elite" gear. However, these "elite" pieces do not have any increased stats value compared to the basic set, though; they will have a different colour scheme to make a difference between high end PvPers and not so skilled players.

Thats good to know then. As before i stopped playing i made an orc dk. And never had any intention to pve so getting a weapon was gonna be a pain.

Thanks for clearing things up guys.