Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Reins of the Twilight Drake. I am in a 10-man guild and on't PuG too often. I got the Reins of the Black Drake (won with a 96), but I'd like to have the set. :\
    Last edited by Odayaka; 2010-10-01 at 02:06 PM.

Nothing. Only time I've wished I could was when a DBW went to a paladin instead of one of the three MM hunters (one of which was me). Or the rogue. Or the fury warrior.

I wished I could have ninja'd it, not because I wanted it... but because of how stupid of a decision it was to give it to a ret paladin. Of course, the next week... another one dropped...

... and went to an enhancement shaman, above the same 5 other people.

Stupid guild.

But, I can't think of anything I'd ninja.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ixuzcc View Post
    Nothing, to be honest. Gear doesn't matter that much to me.

I mean, if I had to, probably a healing off-hand from ICC25. There are like NO options between icc25 and HoR
    ToC 25 has one

Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    uuuuhm, it is?
    it wasn't for a long time, but it's bannable for a while now, i think since patch 3.3.
    if enough players contact a gm about a person who ninjad, this person may get a ban (72h i think). if an item is locked, that has to be said in the raidchat for everyone to see (vent ect don't count), otherwise it's ninjaing too.
    It's only a bannable offense if loot rules are typed in raid chat and the ML specifically went against said rules. If they are given in vent or whatever, GMs will say 'tough luck'.

15+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't ninja loot anything cause I'm not a complete tool.

HOWEVER...

If I was someone else id probably have my sights set on the Ashes of Alar from Kael'thas should the chance had risen.

Also OP, Ninja-looting currently is a bannable offense. Unless the person had claimed that the item was reserved sometime during the raid you can report them to a GM and get them banned, or at the very least have the item returned to its rightful owner.
    Dreadmaul US Horde - "Dragonsworn of the Bronze Flight"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ramennoodleking View Post
    ToC 25 has one
    It's a lot of work to get it though, since few people want to do it now and 70% of those thinks that ToC is faceroll and end up dying on the simplest of kills

I've been using Scourgelord's Baton just because I haven't had any luck with the Shriveled Heart or the Mystifying Charm

People who think people who ninja should be banned are idiots. Period.

Quote Originally Posted by Onomarl View Post
    People who think people who ninja should be banned are idiots. Period.
    Ok, Leonardo.

I'd snag Ashes of Alar as well, even on my druid. That's just too sweet and I rarely ever see the dude on my server with it.

Nothing really. I am a dual spec tank, so only need tank gear. Ninjaing not needed. Mounts and stuff are not that important to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by grimkiller View Post
    It's only a bannable offense if loot rules are typed in raid chat and the ML specifically went against said rules. If they are given in vent or whatever, GMs will say 'tough luck'.
    i never really read the rules for myself^^
    but i've heard of a player who got banned because he only told about the locked item in teamspeak.

Pit Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    I don't ninja loot because my reputation is worth more than purple pixels.

Deleted
    DBW, Glaives or some damn rare mount (onyxia mount, phoenix mount, invicible etc.)

Id ninja any uber rare mount, and legendaries for the guild achy
    -- And as things fell apart Nobody paid much attention --

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Profyrion View Post
    I don't ninja loot because my reputation is worth more than purple pixels.
    Because your reputation is anything more than purple pixels

awful try to be humorous

Barons mount. 5 years of playing and running that instance over 500 times, yes, thats the only thing I would consider. The fact its soloable, ill never be a ninja.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ashbringer from 40m naxx, saw it drop once. Went to a great friend of mine (happy for him)for a horrendous amount of dkp. He emails me SS of it from time to time just to irk me.

Deleted
    The phoenix mount of TK, definitely
    this and DBW/trauma hc

Deleted
    Phoenix, mimirons head or Invincible

Deffo Ashes of Al'ar