GM says it's not official

Hello.
    Maybe this means absolutly noting. I guess so. But I think it's worth posting anyway.

Today after a GM had fixed a issue for me I kindly asked him a question.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Sorry for the huge picture, dunno how to make a thumbnail :/ If a mod is able to edit my post and make it a thumbnail I would be really happy.

There's the answer. He says that it's not official until the devs has officially announced it, and we pretty much knew that before. But imo, it feels abit like a bad excuse to not say that the date is right, but still sound polite and nice. What do you think?
    When I want to log out, where's the save button? I can't find it anywhere, been logged in for three years now.

His contract probably says he has to tell players that when they ask.

10+ Year Old Account
    He's right. It'll be even longer.

March 2011 FTW?
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

Deleted
    He's just a GM, most of employees don't know everything... For example "working as intended".

Deleted
    its a macro i think i think he even didn't saw it here

gm's know shit about things like that :P blizz have no reasons to tell thm relase dates and

Of course will he say that. He is not allowed to say anything else, yet.

This isn't just new, it's exciting.

If you want my honest opinion on what I think, I think you wasted Blizzard CS time when they could have been working on petitions that were actually real, to ask them a question that is pretty easy to figure out on your own. A GM (or anyone for that matter) will not give a straight yes or no answer on something like a release date until the company has officially announced it via a press release.

It's standard practice for Blizzard.

i heard Gm's tell the truth in non bug problems
    Tell them that the Lich King is dead...and the World of Warcraft...died with him.

There is a thread for this.