Deleted

Your Battlegroup and the Cataclysm Change.

For those of you that have experienced the joy, done the grind, or mastered the art of battlegrounds with the coming of cataclysm do you think: your battlegroup will progress in pvp, and do you think it will be a noticeable difference in rated bgs versus what we have now?

I imagine it will be like the current premade vs premade feel. As far as the battlegroup progressing as a whole, we'll have to wait and see. Its pretty hard to predict the changes that something this big will bring.

Do you guys in your battlegroups have 10 minute queue to join a bg?Cuz since the start of ICC almost nobody pvp's in wotlks(We all khow the reason) and well because I will only focus pvp in cata do you think that it will be the same with those 10 minute queue for random bg?Cuz if yes,I think im gonna transfer stormscale:S
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkVJCTpkHp4

Άλλο ένα Σάββατο Βράδυ

i have a corporal title from pre bc do i keep that title if i do rated bg and arena? like do i have to keep doing bg for the title i alrdy got?
    ''i'm not drunk, i'm Scottish''

Quote Originally Posted by Naevan View Post
    Do you guys in your battlegroups have 10 minute queue to join a bg?Cuz since the start of ICC almost nobody pvp's in wotlks(We all khow the reason) and well because I will only focus pvp in cata do you think that it will be the same with those 10 minute queue for random bg?Cuz if yes,I think im gonna transfer stormscale:S
    Only horde has these 10+ mins queues, alliance has instant queues on most battlegroups.

Deleted
    im interested in the new bg's pvp system

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tacosarecool View Post
    i have a corporal title from pre bc do i keep that title if i do rated bg and arena? like do i have to keep doing bg for the title i alrdy got?
    You will keep the title, you can actually get it again and have two Corporal I think.

As for the Cataclysm changes. One thing about the Rated Battleground is that there will be less of a queue time (if battlegroup is balanced with horde:ally). However with Rated Battleground from what I understand it you have to invite a full raid (with the amount of people for the specific BG) from your own realm which can be a trouble for some.

Deleted
    I think it will take some time to adjust to rated battlegrounds. People are used to raiding in large group conditions but arena has so far only provided up to a 5 man group experience, and pre-made groups for battlegrounds thus far haven't required a lot of skill to succeed (simply: be better than pugs).

It will be an interesting concept to watch for sure.

10+ Year Old Account
    your current battlegroup will no longer exist. servers will all be merged by region. the drastic increase in possible matches will cut ques down.

in other words, it does not matter if your current battlegroup progresses. all that matters is who you choose to form premades with.

enjoy!
    Last edited by Roose; 2010-10-01 at 11:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Roose View Post
    your current battlegroup will no longer exist. servers will all be merged by region. the drastic increase in possible matches will cut ques down.

in other words, it does not matter if your current battlegroup progresses. all that matters is who you choose to form premades with.

enjoy!
    This is half true. Battlegroups won't matter, but how your fellow faction-mates progress in PvP will affect your success or failure in Tol Barad, which is still server based.

if it means we encounter less german realms, we will progress.

Horde on Ruin...

im scared