Poll: Should Blizz make rated vs non-rated gear largely different in visual quality?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Rating = Sweet wardrobe

With the exception of the highest tier PvP weapon, BG and Arena rating serves the sole purpose of getting you gear that simply looks different. If the only aesthetic reward for performing well in PvP is having a good looking wardrobe, do you think Blizzard will make the design differences between the non-rating gear and the rating gear extremely different in terms of visual quality? Or maybe a better question is, do you think they SHOULD make the differences quite large?

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think they shoud, I like that PvP is moving away from "invested time -> gear -> success" towards "skill -> success", but those who get good ratings deserve recognition.

edit: I should add "move away even further", I'm not suggesting that no skill is required to get good ratings right now.

I hope that whatever gear I end up grinding is not flashing-glowing terribleness like the pve stuff.....the gear that yells "HEY! Free HK right HERE!"

How about they add cosmetic slots like every other mmo in the universe. that way people can look anyway they want.

10+ Year Old Account
    I dont mind either way. skill is skill and it wont change by looking differently.

As long as one set doesn't look awesome and the other looks "eh". Do think there should be a visual difference.
    « DOr shar'adore da shando! » ♥

« Vladka | Ryska | Radka »

Deleted
    First i'd say i really like the new thing with the gear have the same stats. I wouldnt mind being able to get wep at 1800 rating tho but hey. its cool... I myself havent really played high rated before i played to 1600 hpala/boomkin and i guess thats where my skill is atm. Just its not fun when you get the 8-9 kill streak and then you meet full wrath healer + shadowmourne warrior/DK (happen alot to me) and it just pisses me off and made me retire from pvp again. With this new system i will definetly join up again, and i dont really care about the look of the gear. But i do think people with higher rating should have a bit better looks.

Deleted
    PvP works best when everyone is wearing the same gear. Hence I support the change in general.

However PvP is also a matter of prestige...so hard earned items should be recognizable. I can still remember how excited I was when I got my shoulder-rating. That should remain.