Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    the sunflower....it's eyes are looking into my very soul...

Quote Originally Posted by Asteh View Post
    The spectral mount is disappointing, it's basically a see-through Frostwolf Howler..
    so wtf do u want? geez man people complain about everything. there is only way way to make something look spectral and only a few wolf models. stfu
    "Let them hate, as long as they fear"

The new raid lock-out system being tested in ICC and RS is completely stupid. I'll leave it at that.

The goblin cinematic is really cool I "wonder" who the Horde target is ;-P

Quote Originally Posted by Rhilis View Post
    The new raid lock-out system being tested in ICC and RS is completely stupid. I'll leave it at that.
    'Total assertion with no evidence or rationale to back it up, I'll leave it at that'.

Yeah thanks for your dumb opinion I guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    Awesome video, and gogo wow hackers :P

Deleted
    That cinematic is AWESOME. Even the voice acting is great.

Also. Spectral Steed. WANT <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pbean View Post
    What I haven't gathered from all the news messages over the past few weeks of what exactly will be and will not be in 4.0.1. Is it ONLY the new races, race/class combinations and world changes that will NOT be in it? Will class changes like the entire Paladin overhaul, new talent builds etc all be in 4.0.1?

Does that mean if it comes out next week or the week after that we'll be tanking ICC and other current content with the new changes? Does that mean that from next week or the next week after I will have to learn how to play my class all over again? (Since I'm a Paladin).

And what I'm most concerned of,... almost every blue posts changes are being made to the classes, balancing and all that. Will the Arena and PVP be completely imbalanced? Will Warrior tanks have shit threat? Just because they're still tinkering with numbers in beta?
    Don't sound the alarms, but basically the answer is "yes" to all of that. Class and talent changes are coming in 4.0.1, and all of the temporary brokenness they bring is coming with them. There may be a temporary damage modifier in place to keep PvP somewhat sane, but it is unlikely to be well balanced until Cataclysm release.

Fortunately WoW is only a game, and there are plenty of new toys to play with in the meantime. 6-8 weeks and you can go back to your routine grind of whatever you do.

cmon man i put the money aside for nov 2nd and now they delay?? how can they! (ofc blizz can) but none the less pls give us the real thing, dont give us trailers and shit

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Blizz's cinematics using the in game engine are becoming freakishly good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feerles View Post
    so wtf do u want? geez man people complain about everything. there is only way way to make something look spectral and only a few wolf models. stfu
    Seriously- How quickly Blizzard owes us improvements on something that didn't even exist 2 months ago.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    4.0.3 PTR out yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Feerles View Post
    I'm pretty sure that's exactly the point - people expected a new model, not a recolor of an old one, especially one from vanilla WoW.

"Raise 55 reputations to Exalted."

Good thing I'm already at 54.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemmini View Post
    This is the whole reason Blizzard does not announce release dates unless they are completely sure they are gonna make it. Blizzard has never released a date for cataclysm so how can they then delay it?
    Blizz may have sneaked the release date in on several occasions.

I'm incredibly disappointed with the spectral mounts. I was expecting something... well... good. These are just ethereal forms of your basic frostwolf howler and stormwind steed... Here's hoping these are only placeholders for now, and they actually put work into making them look respectable. I mean just look at the spectral steed's eyes. They look totally unfinished.

I would have preferred a celestial Mechanostrider or something. Blizz is turning pretty pro horde, don't think I've seen one dev or gm recently that plays alliance.

I dont care much for those dramatic cinematic videos like that one and the lich king's aswell

it turns wow from a game into an interactive movie theme :S

Quote Originally Posted by Amazad View Post
    I dont care much for those dramatic cinematic videos like that one and the lich king's aswell

it turns wow from a game into an interactive movie theme :S
    3 cinematics and it's an interactive movie? This isn't MGS4 you know.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The goblin cinematic.... one word, epic. This puts the wrath gate to shame. I seriously hope the worgen get something like this for the jump between human and worgen modes.