Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    God I loved that Cinematic, goblins ftw

WTB horse for horde and wolf for allies. Blizz really needs 2 diversify their things. Always wanted a palamino as a horde player, those things are plain awesome. On a side note bet allies got tired of all the horse/cat combos they got. Or let us have both idk.

Quote Originally Posted by TotalBiscuit View Post
    'Total assertion with no evidence or rationale to back it up, I'll leave it at that'.

Yeah thanks for your dumb opinion I guess.
    Take your elitist attitude back to your YouTube page, please. We don't need it here - we're too busy discussing the game to tell you how wonderful you are right now, thank you.

Deleted
    Well, we now know that 4.01 will not be released this coming week, as although there is a scheduled maintenance, there is no mention of the patch. As far as I remember, Blizz always says like "there will be scheduled maintenance to apply the new patch...".

So, hopefully the week of 12 Oct.

10+ Year Old Account
    That sunflower is creepy as hell. Like it wants to steal my soul...

Quote Originally Posted by Ringthane View Post
    Take your elitist attitude back to your YouTube page, please. We don't need it here - we're too busy discussing the game to tell you how wonderful you are right now, thank you.
    Amazing, watching TotalBiscuit being an elitist on MMO-Champion for the first time just like any other life-form. Just means i'm spending way too little time here.

OnT: Amazing cinematic.

10+ Year Old Account
    In regards to your response, Creb, Blizzard doesn't usually confirm there will be a patch until late morning on the day of the patch (sometimes, not always, a blue will confirm it in a forums response the night before). I remember a couple times they called an extended maintenance "normal maintenance" on a patch week. People thought the patch wasn't coming until they start downloading it. Also, PTR servers may still be up when a patch downloads (that is in response to another common myth)

Since PTR has been sharing builds with Beta, if Beta switched to 4.0.3, PTR cannot receive a new build (unless they start testing 4.0.3, which I doubt). It is possible they will keep PTR up another week without a new build, but if the patch does not come this week, I think the 12th is a certainty.

Quote Originally Posted by Ringthane View Post

Difference between TB and Boub : Boub offers great content for the public and does not behave like a hypersmart-dumbass. TB offers great content.

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Spectral wolf = frostwolf shit

They are identical , NO FUCKING DIFFERENCE, SPECTRAL LOOKS LIKE WHITE THEY FUCKED US UP WITH THAT SHIT MOUNT

That has to be the funniest Blizzard machinima i've seen yet. The goblins are coming out beautifully. Speaking of goblins, a file called MUS_GoblinHotRodRadioLoop_EU01.mp3 is rather funny too. Hopefully there is a way to turn the radio off though. XD

Quote Originally Posted by pbean View Post
    What I haven't gathered from all the news messages over the past few weeks of what exactly will be and will not be in 4.0.1. Is it ONLY the new races, race/class combinations and world changes that will NOT be in it? Will class changes like the entire Paladin overhaul, new talent builds etc all be in 4.0.1?

Does that mean if it comes out next week or the week after that we'll be tanking ICC and other current content with the new changes? Does that mean that from next week or the next week after I will have to learn how to play my class all over again? (Since I'm a Paladin).

And what I'm most concerned of,... almost every blue posts changes are being made to the classes, balancing and all that. Will the Arena and PVP be completely imbalanced? Will Warrior tanks have shit threat? Just because they're still tinkering with numbers in beta?
    Class and talent changes are in, races and world changes aren't. So yes you'll be tanking ICC, and yes probably some things will be different or even broken. Generally though the way it usually works out is that players get massively more powerful, because they can get talents that are designed for the new level cap at the old cap. Even with the new talent system, that will probably still be the case.

The arena season will end the moment 4.0.1 goes live so I wouldn't worry about PVP imbalance. When 3.0 hit, the arena servers were so laggy it was unplayable anyway. As for BGs, they said they'd put in temporary damage nerfs inside BGs if it turns out damage is just too ridiculous.

Also, numbers from the beta won't affect 4.0.1 live servers, just like tinkering on the PTR doesn't affect it now. They won't go live with a build that makes it impossible for anyone to clear ICC for a month.

Am I the only person creepped out by the sunflower?

Deleted
    It'll be even creepier when you consider that it's going to be a singing sunflower...

'Total assertion with no evidence or rationale to back it up, I'll leave it at that'.

/facepalm

Few months of people kissing your ass in Beta and on this site and others and this is the result.
    Don't you have a few dungeons to video to show us your "leet" facepulling melee range mage skills.

edit: If you're such a damn good player but need to be close for video purposes why the fuck are you doing it as a mage. Run on a melee character.
    Last edited by Rolly; 2010-10-02 at 04:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rolly View Post

/facepalm

Few months of people kissing your ass in Beta and on this site and others and this is the result.
    Don't you have a few dungeons to video to show us your "leet" facepulling melee range mage skills.

edit: If you're such a damn good player but need to be close for video purposes why the fuck are you doing it as a mage. Run on a melee character.
    Actually if you look at one of his videos, most of them has him saying he is not good.

Selin Fireheart is a goblin =)

at least i think its the same voice actor

The 'goblin' ship is actually a modified alliance ship, you can see the hawk beak. so it's good they get shot down, frigging pirates.

i just came

"Actually if you look at one of his videos, most of them has him saying he is not good."

His constant derision on the difficulty (or lack of) in instances contradicts the occasions he demonstrats a modicum of modesty.

edit: removed a word for clarification.

That sunflower will permanently replace my baby griffon. Sorry lil birdy, you had a long run, but you were never gonna be number one forever