Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    he knows EVERYTHING

Quote Originally Posted by Cursed View Post
    Oh yeah, and Deathwing knows how to divide by zero.
    This is the whole reason of the cataclysm.
    They did say that if anyone could divide by zero, the world would explode...

Picture Deathwing in a lab coat with a biiiiiiiiiiiiig chalk board full of mathematical equations scratched on it. We all know that the Old Gods have been whispering in his ear, so he's sitting there arguing with "himself"

Deathwing: I just don't think it's possible. I just can't see how it's even remotely possible
    Faint whisper: If you put the 9 here, and the 3 here...
    Deathwing: We've been doing this for a hundred years now? Can I get some freaking sleep?
    Faint whisper: But if you put the 9 he...
    Deathwing: Yes... I know about the freaking 9 here, and the 3 he... oh my gosh... I found out how to divide by zero!
    Faint whisper: Yesssss.... It all goes as planned...
    *Deathwing enrages and explodes from the earth to destroy everything because his mind has deteriorated from all the math*

Back to the OP: He's been in the know for ages, even if it's been slightly skewed with him going crazy. He's had Old Gods whispering in his head, I'm sure that current news AND the weather are included in that. I'd go have a fit too if a bunch of old people were whispering in my head about how Arthas was rising up and would destroy the world... "CURSE YOU SPOILERS! I WAS WAITING FOR THE EXPANSION TO FIND OUT!!!"

Deleted
    Hm, is it stated by Blizzard that it is not Deathwing's voice in the trailer? Guessed it was since Arthas was his own narrator.

EDIT: I hope people are joking about "divide 0"...

Deathwing has Facebook, of course he knows what's going on!

Quote Originally Posted by Kellorkleft View Post
    The narrator is Thrall, not Deathwing.
    Question, have we heard Deathwing's voice? It always could be him.

Granted, listening to Thrall in the Ulduar preview movie, it does sound like the same person.
    http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/...#ulduartrailer
    -----+-- [Thaddius] ++++++++

Just because you are unique, does not mean you are right.
    Ðoser of Illidan

Quote Originally Posted by Hethalion View Post

He's the narrator in the trailer... What do you think? He's freaking DEATH-WING!
    I don't think he is the narrator, because he keeps on referring to himself in the third person, which is not unknown for insane people or beings of immense power to do but it is not something he has been shown to do elsewhere.

Well they say he is now allied with the Old Gods, officially this time. And the whispers have been "magnified" I believe that was the term they used. So I'm sure that while one of them was fighting the mortals and the Lich King, he might have mentioned that to deathwing.

So he knows what happened. Then they leads me to ask, why did he wait for the Lich King to die? All these baddies, biding their time for him to be defeated. I think they feared the Lich King. And I know some of you are gonna be like, "no, they are stronger" cause we they have more HP, we fight them after? Last I knew, not even Alexstraza's breadth/flame of Life(I think thats what it was called) could stop the Plague. With the Lich King personally using it, I'm sure he could have turned even deathwing into a Plague Dragon.

Hm, is it stated by Blizzard that it is not Deathwing's voice in the trailer? Guessed it was since Arthas was his own narrator.

Yes, people are joking about it. It's impossible. There was an internet joke about someone dividing by zero. If I mention his name, we'll see more of these jokes suddenly arise except with Deathwing... again. I will not be responsible for such a disaster.

I've had a little too much coffee this morning and got a little silly. /shrug

We are

Deleted

Unless Deathwing likes refering to himself and his deeds in third person and for some reason has Thrall's voice rather than his "metallic" ingame one, it's not him.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Laklok View Post
    Like everyone else, he knows that the bird is the word.
    I guess he also knows who the Milkman is.

Quote Originally Posted by CrushedFate View Post
    I don't think he is the narrator, because he keeps on referring to himself in the third person, which is not unknown for insane people or beings of immense power to do but it is not something he has been shown to do elsewhere.
    He must have Narrated the the Burning Crusade Trailer to, since its the same voice. However I use to think it was Thrall's voice until I watched the trailer and he mentions Thrall and Durnholde.

Quote Originally Posted by Setsu View Post
    I guess he also knows who the Milkman is.
    And he knows where's Mankrik's wife.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellorkleft View Post
    The narrator is Thrall, not Deathwing.
    Metzen does many voices in the game including thrall, deathwing, champion herod, and nefarian, he probably does more but meh.

Edit: I know your saying which char is narrating the trailer, just saying the same guy does lots of voices
    Last edited by ryan1mcq; 2010-10-02 at 04:15 PM. Reason: edit added

Quote Originally Posted by Swifteh View Post
    Metzen does many voices in the game including thrall, deathwing, and nefarian, he probably does more but meh.
    Yup, the similiarity of voices may not be the intent.

Deathwing can scry at any distance as well as communicate telepathicly. I don't think he had any issue keeping track while he was in Deepholme.
    I'm an altoholic since 2005.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    He get's hourly update's from azeroth duh..

http://twitter.com/deathw1ng
    Quote Originally Posted by TobiasX View Post
    Demonology Warlock = Beast Mastery Hunter
    Quote Originally Posted by Certin View Post
    Funny ... I've never seen a hunter transform into a huge ass gorilla and come and roflstomp ur ass.

First off Nalice the Black Dragon rep for Wrymwrest is probably his spy. She is also tasked for stealing Alexstrasza's panties for Deathwing to sniff....

Quote Originally Posted by Cursed View Post
    may not be the intent.
    I mean "may be not intended", of course.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawdzilla View Post
    First off Nalice the Black Dragon rep for Wrymwrest is probably his spy. She is also tasked for stealing Alexstrasza's panties for Deathwing to sniff....
    You turn me off. No homo!

Last edited by mmocfcdfd48e5e; 2010-10-02 at 04:41 PM.