Poll: Should Engineering Flying Mount have a chance to fail?

Engineering Flying Mount

Do you think the Engineering Flying Mount should have a chance to fail just like all the other stuff an engineer makes?

Oversized Avatar removed - Cilraaz

He'll no
    Pondering returning.
    Nikoll - Retribution Paladin

What's the point of it failing? That would just be extremely annoying and people would just not even bother to use it, that is, the people who ACTUALLY use it anyways.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a mount... :\ If it had a chance to fail, there are far more better looking mounts we can use...

Quote Originally Posted by Nikoll View Post
    He'll no
    ^This

there would be no point other than to delay you, other engineering items actually hinder you, such as taking damage in pve and pve scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by figginnoob
    Or, maybe you could start a trend by playing WoW with your elbows. Then you could say, "WoW! Look at me! I play WoW with my elbows! I'm HARDCORE!". Then you could feel satisfied knowing that you're awesome 'cause you play with your elbows and are much better than those sorry casual scrubs that don't.

But what if your mount burnt into flames while flying and you had to actually use your parachute cloak? To me that would just make things a bit more fun.

I can't people actually voted yes...

To see one of those exploding in mid air is something I would pay well for, double if the parachute fails.

This is how I always thought of engineering:
    http://darklegacycomics.com/111.html

the comic explains it very well

15+ Year Old Account
    IMO it should have a chance of crashing if you fly it for to long.

10+ Year Old Account
    The roflcopter is actually my main flying mount. If it sometimes burst into flames and ejected me with a non-timed parachute, I'd still use it constantly, as that bit of flavor would be even more awesome than a rickety helicopter.

Quote Originally Posted by Hekto View Post
    there would be no point other than to delay you, other engineering items actually hinder you, such as taking damage in pve and pve scenarios.
    Actually, in a raid they don't backfire. Gloves, boots, etc. Hey changed that.
    Pondering returning.
    Nikoll - Retribution Paladin

Yes if it is that shoddy gnomish engineering. Superior goblin craftsmanship is of course impervious to such malfunctions.

didnt it used to fail in TBC? coulda sworn it did and they changed it
    Robot #1: Administer the test.
    Robot #2: Which of the following would you most prefer? A: a puppy, B: a pretty flower from your sweetie, or C: a large properly formatted data file?
    Robot #1: Choose!
    Fry: Uh, is the puppy mechanical in any way?
    Robot #2: No, it is the bad kind of puppy.
    Leela: Then we'll go with that data file!
    Robot #2: Correct!
    Robot #1: The flower would also have been acceptable.

only if you are a goblin engineer i mean we have parachutes i expect shit to blow up and then have my parachute pop open with a massive hole in it and when i land and die instead of my corpse a big sign pops up saying here lies a goblin engineer

I am the Warrior. Death is my business. Be it yours...or mine.