Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wherever there are gnomes that havent been eaten yet.
    hahahaha this made chuckle. it seems as though they did like your style and copied it...good to see in cata there's gonna be some good voice-acting in there other than every other character being chris metzen.
    <Insert something witty and humorous here>

Quote Originally Posted by Teslatroll View Post
    That's not copying. He was saying what they had already written. Now they're saying what they wrote. They just put the pressure on the same words. I would have probably said it somehow similar.
    Actually, yeah, they did. When someone does a voice, they have two options, to portray a role or to immitate one(sometimes to humorous effect). In this situation, it's clear the voice actor(who I'm pretty sure is kirk thornton, haven't heard that tone from him since he did Don-patch) is emulating with everything outside of his own tone, to be that person, in this situation, Jesse.

It really becomes easy to notice these things when you do it for a living(lol, I work with voice over somewhat).

10+ Year Old Account
    What's that sound he makes when you turn it in(Sounds like "Hurray" or something, can't quite make it out)? It sounds alot like the voices both you and Blizzard gave him. And if it is him saying something, then that means Blizzard already planned for his voice to be that way, and either you happened to hear it and got the idea for his voice that way subconsciously, or didnt even notice it and just had luck in guessing what he would sound like. Either way, I say it's just your Ego.

To clarify, I meant the quest you turned in at the beginning of the clip with your voice acting. Sounded like he had a voice clip there. "Hurray", "Courage", something like that.

Yeah, just copy/pasted that from Youtube. This is what I think. Someone back me up on this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampantsoto View Post
    Once Vin Diesel is an adult I will feed him more than just crickets

Quote Originally Posted by Shadence View Post
    Blizzard version sounded like Starscream imo
    Uh oh, Thrall is taking a short vacation to figure out what's going on. I guess I'M THE LEEEEADER NOW!
    Quote Originally Posted by Respen
    I was very disappointed in the screenshots. I usually base my entire gaming experience around ground textures and so far it seems like Cata will be totally unplayable.

Quote Originally Posted by snark^ View Post
    Nah, that NPC will be standing next to Gwen Armstead in the Howling Oak and visibly wincing each time she speaks.
    That'd be pretty funny.

Quote Originally Posted by sicness View Post
    Someone's an attention whore.
    Indeed. Why else would they be threadcrapping?

Quote Originally Posted by Potboza View Post
    I think it's more that the situation depicted calls for a voice like that.
    In which case, it's still a decent guess on his part.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Teslatroll View Post
    That's not copying. He was saying what they had already written. Now they're saying what they wrote. They just put the pressure on the same words. I would have probably said it somehow similar.
    Well, the tone, pressure and pitch is VERY much alike. I think the whole deal lies in the fact that Blizzard liked the tone and decided to do a similar voice.

Or it could just be a coincidence. Nice find either way

Which brings me to the next question, Jesse... Do you watch all of your own videos on repeat or did you remember how you voice acted that one when you came upon it? 8)

Blizz copied Jesse for sure. :P
    It made me giggle when I heard how similar it was.

Agreed, very similar. Nice one.
    <;~~~~{] -____- )|:-~=(}

10+ Year Old Account
    His ego has definitely swallowed him whole.

And its not because of this. It happened a long time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Porimlys View Post
    His ego has definitely swallowed him whole.

And its not because of this. It happened a long time ago.
    ...so true.

NOW SOMEONE BRING ME GREEN M&Ms!!!!! I ONLY WANT GREEN!!!

illusion of grandeur.

15+ Year Old Account
    Good day,

Please refrain from Advertising on the forums.
    We rather have people not advertising their Youtube accounts here to increase their Viewer Count.

If you still wish to Advertise, please take a look at the rules regarding Advertisement.

Thanks in Advance.
    Bahumut5
    Dawwwwwww