Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Its sad.

The Horde takes control of more zones at the end of quests in Cata and Alliance ones like the retaking of Hinterlands and the Rebirth of Startholom as an Alliance City. Got either cut or delayed for a future patch.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellorkleft View Post
    Of all femme fatales in the World of Warcraft people go for the decaying, bitchy one.
    Just admit that you only like her because she has night elf-colored skin.
    I'd tap that when she had a pulse too:

The whole femme fatale image is cool though, a strong character is very appealing regardless of mortal condition.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by daed4 View Post
    Good question.
    Mindfuck >.<"

Quote Originally Posted by Baiyn View Post

The whole femme fatale image is cool though, a strong character is very appealing regardless of mortal condition.
    I had a character in fable 2 who was ranged only and looked pretty similar to Sylvanas.. Too bad fable 2 removed the best weapon that the first game had.. the long bow and they replaced the magic system with a horrible system so I no longer had multi arrow which along with that look and a long bow would have been the most bad ass thing ever.

10+ Year Old Account
    So much this.

Anyway they could go a few ways with this little sub-plot, depending on what they want to do with Sylvie. I'd personally have Darion earn his keep here, and demand that Sylvanas release him from whatever re-education programme the Forsaken have running below Undercity. He could be her perfect foil, he's in the exact same position as her but going in a slightly less aggressive direction.

Quote Originally Posted by Baiyn View Post

Love the Alive Sylvanas,looks kinda like the alive sylvanas in the game files- http://www.wowhead.com/npc=23765
    I hate the undead sylvanas.
    Everything that is,is alive

-This Signature was made by Geekissexy,The Signature Master.

Quote Originally Posted by Gharld View Post
    This topic of how does an undead get a boner makes me realise that Twilight is even more flawed in the fact that if whatsherface chooses Edward over Jacob...they may have to consider adoption
    lol. you really should read the last book.
    Quote Originally Posted by rated View Post
    Source: Some asian dude.
    Deathcauser- 90 Warlock, Alliance, Tarren Mill
    Irbored- 85 Warrior, Alliance, Tarren Mill
    Stormraper- 83 Shaman, Alliance, Tarren Mill
    Deathknight- 81 Death Knight, Alliance, Tarren Mill

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Redbullz View Post
    lol. you really should read the last book.
    Oh. So you read it. Care to share what happened in it?

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    do u see anything of the torturing afther the chain, or it's just over afther that quest?

I hope you dont mind, i messed around with some brightness and contrast and her eye colour to try match a high elf colours and fit around her personality if that makes sense. :3

---------- Post added 2010-10-05 at 12:02 AM ----------

I got carried away and made her into a night elf ..... very badly i might add :P Elune came down and blessed her bitchy soul.

---------- Post added 2010-10-05 at 12:13 AM ----------

im sorry i had too.
    Last edited by Precursor; 2010-10-04 at 11:17 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post

I hope you dont mind, i messed around with some brightness and contrast and her eye colour to try match a high elf colours and fit around her personality if that makes sense. :3

im sorry i had too.
    She's not mine originally, just search "Sylvanas High Elf" on DevArt for the original. But i like the touch-ups you did and the BElf recolour is great, her face is too youthful to be NElf though. :P

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post

---------- Post added 2010-10-05 at 12:02 AM ----------

I got carried away and made her into a night elf ..... very badly i might add :P Elune came down and blessed her bitchy soul.

---------- Post added 2010-10-05 at 12:13 AM ----------

im sorry i had too.
    You forgot a feather boa and more makeup imo

Quote Originally Posted by Fourty-two View Post
    There is a differnce between thoses types of undead. The Ebon Blade ress skeletons and ghouls. They are basically meat puppets strung by necromancy, and the magic comes undone after a certain amount of time.

The undead the Lich King and now the Forsaken are doing is, undead with souls. They have their know thoughts, memories, and they can have free will. They Lich King used his helm to mind control the Scourge. While Sylvanas is using the Val'kyr to charm the newly ressed.

Sylvanas used to just ress new Forsaken. We think she started to charm them after Lord Godrey 1-hit KOed her with a gunshot to the face.
    pretty much this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyeranth View Post
    Why dont we just have thrall and Malfurion whip it out and someone can measure and then we can be done with it.