Thread: No new dances?

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Angry No new dances?

I remember it was before wotlk i think blizzard said that each race or some thing was gonna get a new dance.....Wheres mah new dance(s)?
    That was some thing i was really hoping for and never got it.

i just want to dance with a new dancey dance...thing

Sorry for all my grammar and miss spells...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Knomad View Post
    I remember it was before wotlk i think blizzard said that each race or some thing was gonna get a new dance.....Wheres mah new dance(s)?
    That was some thing i was really hoping for and never got it.

i just want to dance with a new dancey dance...thing

Sorry for all my grammar and miss spells...
    Was scrapped and never implemented, suck it up. Besides, New content > new dances

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketbear View Post
    Was scrapped and never implemented, suck it up. Besides, New content > new dances
    NOOBY NOOB NOOBISH NOOB PERSON!!! Im sure alot of people would love new dances, oh wait you must be ally that explains it, ally suck XD

10+ Year Old Account
    it was added, as an april fools joke

Quote Originally Posted by Boloney View Post
    no.......that was a diffrent thing

I agree with Knomad, I WANT new dances for my Blood Elf!!! Preferably A LOT LESS Homosexual Plz!! If no dances are being applied please give my a valid reason why no new dances. Also didn't someone have a lawsuit against Blizz for sayin they are implementing new dances but reneged?

Quote Originally Posted by Pryo View Post
    I agree with Knomad, I WANT new dances for my Blood Elf!!! Preferably A LOT LESS Homosexual Plz!! If no dances are being applied please give my a valid reason why no new dances. Also didn't someone have a lawsuit against Blizz for sayin they are implementing new dances but reneged?
    Epic...someone agrees!!!

Deleted
    I want this, I want that. Knomad you seem to be the type of person that would do their homework in crayon.

Did you know if you pretend to salt shake onto your tongue, you can actually taste it? It's pretty wierd stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Jammydodger View Post
    I want this, I want that. Knomad you seem to be the type of person that would do their homework in crayon.

Did you know if you pretend to salt shake onto your tongue, you can actually taste it? It's pretty wierd stuff.
    You seem like a ally.... not just any ally a gnome a very short gnome.

again, another thread looking for another new feature that doesnt improve the actual game in any way WHATSOEVER! quit crying about a new dance and put some input towards something that may actually make the game BETTER!

Artwork Credit: Rayde of MMO Champion.

Quote Originally Posted by ntadk View Post
    again, another thread looking for another new feature that doesnt improve the actual game in any way WHATSOEVER! quit crying about a new dance and put some input towards something that may actually make the game BETTER!
    Yes it does...You see a belf dancing...it looks wrong?Wouldnt you want him to dance diffrently?
    Last edited by Knomad; 2010-10-02 at 11:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Boloney View Post
    The the april fools joke was the new rocker class. With punk, metal, and screamo as specs.

Quote Originally Posted by holymagyk View Post
    The the april fools joke was the new rocker class. With punk, metal, and screamo as specs.
    umm i think the april fools joke he was talking about was the one with keal'[thas i think not the bard class one.

Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    I´d rather have new costumes (Such as Savory Deviate Delight). Dances are cool, sure, but I would get much more use out of a fish that turns me into a Panda.
    I like the idea of that too!

Such an innocuous question; such an explosion of wank in response.

Let's ignore all of the smack-talk and pointless faction-baiting here. New dances are no more frivolous than new hairstyles or new vanity pets. But yet, we got the former and keep getting more and more of the latter.

i'm sure the amount of people that care about dances are even less than the crazy elite raider whiners, you are not a part of the casual majority and thus most people don't care.

10+ Year Old Account
    I agree with this poast 100%. I want my new dances, even if it's a paid feature! I'm so sick of the human female dance I could bang my head against the wall, and the night elf is only cute for so long.

Deleted
    I rather see them putting time on useful things, like making an awesome sauce imba instance instead of putting time on a dance you will think is funny for... around 1 hour? To be honest, how much of your play time do you spend on dancing?
    Last edited by mmoc326869d331; 2010-10-02 at 11:32 PM.

I got a question regarding this issue, does blizzard can't get sued for this ?, for false advertisement, I mean it was on the WotLK release Trailer.

Before anyone comes saying I am a retard if I sue blizzard for that, I am not planning on doing it, I am just asking.

Although it wasn't added, i can understand why they put it off.

Seriously, who gives a shit about dancing in this game? I do it because with the blood elf dance, you can simply move left and right and scare the hell out of your allies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Respen
    I was very disappointed in the screenshots. I usually base my entire gaming experience around ground textures and so far it seems like Cata will be totally unplayable.