How big is 4.0.1?

Does anyone know how big the patches on the background downloader are? My wife has downloaded two 4.68 GB sections and now it's showing a third of the same size. Are there really three parts that are the same size, or is she downloading the same thing over and over?

Quote Originally Posted by Odirain View Post
    Does anyone know how big the patches on the background downloader are? My wife has downloaded two 4.68 GB sections and now it's showing a third of the same size. Are there really three parts that are the same size, or is she downloading the same thing over and over?
    The backgrounddownloader just shows the size for all three parts. Before downloading a new part, it checks the previous ones, and that takes a long time, which could make you think it's downloading again.

The whole thing (3 parts) is around 5,18 GB (for Europe, may be a little less for US)

Quote Originally Posted by Synthaxx View Post
    5.18GB total for the European version although it's obviously not complete yet and will no doubt add another few GB closer to, or on, release date.
    Seeing as 4.0.1 is supposed to hit on October 12th, we may have one more part next week but I doubt it.