Thread: Karazhan crypts

Question Karazhan crypts

Hey, i know a decent amount about the storyline but i dont really know any thing about karazhan crypts...Umm can anyone tell me more about this place? also is it still gonna be in the game when cata comes out?

How does this relate to Cataclysm General Discussion?
    Former raider of Accession [US-Stormreaver]

Quote Originally Posted by Aendos.Silvermoon View Post
    How does this relate to Cataclysm General Discussion?
    *sigh* im sorry i probably hit the wrong button again >_<

From what I've heard and have seen *from using farsight*. They had to block it off because adding it would have forced them to increase the rating on the game since there are hanging corpses on hooks further into it *big trouble in little china reference*. It's pretty empty, it's kind of like the crypt in Duskwood just with more rooms and such.

Quote Originally Posted by darknessxpersists View Post
    From what I've heard and have seen *from using farsight*. They had to block it off because adding it would have forced them to increase the rating on the game since there are hanging corpses on hooks further into it *big trouble in little china reference*. It's pretty empty, it's kind of like the crypt in Duskwood just with more rooms and such.
    Yea but its still possible to get into i would like to more about this place...ive seen the inside of it and if you do some thing with your volume my friend said she heard screaming and grinding and other stuff...

---------- Post added 2010-10-02 at 11:24 PM ----------

IMO the place is awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Knomad View Post
    Yea but its still possible to get into i would like to more about this place...ive seen the inside of it and if you do some thing with your volume my friend said she heard screaming and grinding and other stuff...
    You do. But there is really no point to do anything with the place anymore. and if you turn your sound and music all the way down and turn your ambiance all the way up you can hear stuff in certain places. Like the dialogue between Arthas and his father in the thrown room of Lordaeron above UC. There are several other that I can't think of atm.

It's a Crypt, I am guessing dead people were buried there =P
    Well it is a Mansion, owned by some wealthy family or lord, they would have buried their family members, I am guessing that is all there would be from a Lore standpoint.
    In game, an exploit for people to explore.
    In the future? Who knows, I would love a 5man there ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Renagade Raven View Post
    It's a Crypt, I am guessing dead people were buried there =P
    Well it is a Mansion, owned by some wealthy family or lord, they would have buried their family members, I am guessing that is all there would be from a Lore standpoint.
    In game, an exploit for people to explore.
    In the future? Who knows, I would love a 5man there ^_^

I think this is where sargarus and medivh went diffrent paths or som e thing i have no idea

Sorry if i couldnt spell that right

Well I will hope they make it into a 5man, then from somewhere in the Crypts, we can access "Lower Karazhan" as a new, level 85 raid...

I know it wont happen, but in the 6 years I have been playing WoW Karazhan stands out as the single greatest dungeon / raid, ever. For so many reasons!

Deleted
    lol, dead people???? IN WORLD OF WARCRAFT? shiit

I guess they couldn't find their corpses

Well I will hope they make it into a 5man, then from somewhere in the Crypts, we can access "Lower Karazhan" as a new, level 85 raid...

I know it wont happen, but in the 6 years I have been playing WoW Karazhan stands out as the single greatest dungeon / raid, ever. For so many reasons!
    Chess game anybody? I have YET to see another raid (vanilla, TBC, Wrath) have any other unique boss encouters as much as Karazhan does

Deleted

I like this idea.

Karazhan along with Blackwing Lair were the most fun raid instances in my opinion.

I remember that place scared the living shit out of me... lol
    Like it was at night, my room was dark, I just saw something that scared me and

then I decided to go on WoW my curiosity got the better of me and ... well yeah.. the volume was pretty high... so I got scared XD

Ahh but even the music there is brilliant props!
    Creepy atmospheres add to a raid like that ;]
    The only raid I could find as haunting was Naxx 40, at level 60 - though I never went there - just going on what I have been told ^_^

VanillaWoW, yeah BWL was good but I didn't raid it back in the day - shared account and all that..
    Chess was incredible <3
    But so were the other bosses, and even the trash, Opera and Moroes were fantastic, so was Prince, and everything really ^_^