Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fest View Post
    Thank god for this. Blizzard SHOULD balance around the encounter, and NOT around organizing the raid. Finding 25 competent people should be on the raid/guild leader. There's no logical reasoning for making 25 easier due to harder organization.
    Which is why I was saying pretty much exactly that.

Quote Originally Posted by patixas View Post
    I see the death of 25 man raids comming after 2-3 months in cataclysm. Guilds will see that 10man is much easier than 25man so they will mostly change. But you never know blizzard is huge... they might change the 25man and 10 man again. They are so easy on changing.
    there plan is to make 10 man as hard as 25 mans, so good luck with that logic.
    Actually Mr. Lennon, I can imagine a world with no war, hate, religion, or violence. I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Because not everyone plays for gear. 25 mans are fun most of the time.

All they have to do is throw in mounts or special titles for 25 man and that'll motivate all the gear-chasers to go back to 25.
    I'm so out of this world, I make telescopes squint.
    -=702 Gamer=-

10+ Year Old Account
    Because, when you raid a 25m, more of your guild can progress, lets say you have 2 10m raid groups, and only one of them progresses, then you would be leaving a large part of your guild behind. And i know a lot of people that would choose 25 over 10.