5% crit debuff. where is it?

This maybe a dumb question, but I have been looking for this debuff in the mage talents and spells for Cataclysm and so far I have been unable to find it. Is this +5% crit debuff currently only in the warlock's tool kit? and when is that scheduled to change?

Thank you for the answer.

Herald of the Titans Kuni Zyrekai's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Critical Mass, bottom right of fire tree.

Ok then, I just missed it. Is it still in the frost tree or just fire?

Herald of the Titans Kuni Zyrekai's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Just fire. Got removed from frost a while back, although I think that's a bit of a dumb move. With replenishment nerfed I think frost needs to bring something else to the raid. +10% SP most likely to balance it out, seeing as there's 5 bringers of +10% AP, and only 2 of +10% SP.

The raid buff list from a few months ago stated that mages (probably frost) would have +5 crit debuff, which had me assuming that it would be near the top of the frost tree and available to all mages.

Conveniently enough that same list stated that fire would have the +10% spellpower buff.

I don't know why Blizz is thinking it a good idea to make raid buffs, especially the rarer ones, more rare; but it's going to make 10 mans raids fickle for dps specs. I agree that these are two buffs that need to be spread around.