Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Creed86 View Post
    The fact you even want to convert to a tauren fills me with disbelief, why would you do such a thing? It cannot seriously because you think they " look cool " they are possibly the worst looking race in game, right after gnomes ofc. Not to mention there racials are crap, at least a belf returns mana to you so it's partly useful.
    Tauren have a natural bonus to base stamina - that is why both pala tanks in my guild are race changing.

Quote Originally Posted by Monath View Post
    Personally I just love Minotaurs in general, they are my favorite mythical creature. I don't really pick and choose races based on what I view to be the most powerful from their racial bonuses. I like to play what is most enjoyable to me.
    Exactly.

When I picked Dwarf as my main character, I might of been able to tell you the names of their racials, but I couldn't tell you how they compared to other races and I didn't care that Paladins got not use out of the gun specialization racial.

The fact is while racials certainly don't change every patch, they can still change at any time, so it's not really a valid way to pick your race. Just as you should never pick your class based on what's considered OP at the time.
    Roleplaying, hardcore Raiding, running LFR on the occasional weekend, PvPing, rolling alts, achievement hunting, pet battling, or just enacting an endless series of whims, I don't care how you play WoW. Just as long as you have fun doing it.

I dunno...if you're going to be a Holy Pally, I wouldn't suggest switching. Maybe for a PVP Ret or maybe a tank....other than that...still not suggesting switching.
    \"""\ ( ^ _ ^ ) /"""/ RAWR

Quote Originally Posted by Giants View Post
    I heard Gamon was the new earthwarder.. They choice him for persistence