Thread: New Server(PvE)

Deleted

New Server(PvE)

Hey all I know there are masses of threads like this but I would like to ask too.Well Im seaching a well populated(without waiting queue) which isnt too noobie(like azuremyst :P) and makes quite good progress.Of course English ones and in EU region.Also good if the Ally:Horde would be like 1:1.5-2.5 if you can do anything with it

Ty for answers

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'll try to reword what you just said.

Hi I want a new PVE Server. I don't want a waiting que, but I want a populated server, but I don't want it to be n0000000000bie w000000bie and i want it 2 b good progress. I want an english server in the european region. itd also be good if ally to horde would be 1:1.5-2.5 because I want unfair WG's. I don't want to do any of this work my self, so I'm going to thank you in advance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Team Frosty View Post
    I'll try to reword what you just said.

Hi I want a new PVE Server. I don't want a waiting que, but I want a populated server, but I don't want it to be n0000000000bie w000000bie and i want it 2 b good progress. I want an english server in the european region. itd also be good if ally to horde would be 1:1.5-2.5 because I want unfair WG's. I don't want to do any of this work my self, so I'm going to thank you in advance.
    ill try reword what you just said.

im a dick

10+ Year Old Account
    Fighting alongside Turalyon and Alleria against the Burning Legion
    I'd like to just thank Frosty for making me smile, when i read his signature. Made me laugh. +1 internets.

OT= wowprogress.com is a good place to look for a server
    Participator in the Great 'Real ID Forum Change' Riot July 2010.

Quote Originally Posted by Divaet View Post
    I love being self-richeous..
    Quote Originally Posted by DailyBlink View Post
    Malygos flips out and creates a mana blackhole. Mages no longer use Mana, instead having a new resource called 'Derp'.

Best way to look for a new server is by doing the following:

1. I like to start with the WoW Census site (dont know the exact address, sorry) to narrow down a few servers whose pop and time zone match what I'm looking for.
    2. Check out the servers you've narrowed down on WoWprogress to see how they're doing, how many guilds are progressing at or beyond what you're looking for. (it's always good to have options)
    3. Head over to the WoW realm forums and browse the server forums for the servers you're considering. This is a good place to find guild recruitment threads.
    4. Create a lv 1 alt on the server you are considering and sit in a major city for a bit to get a feel for what's going on. (I would highly recommend NOT spamming trade with questions like "Should I xfer here" or "What's the server like", you arent going to get a productive answer) Contact officers in any guilds you may be considering to ask any questions you may have before applying.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Texar View Post
    I'd like to just thank Frosty for making me smile, when i read his signature. Made me laugh. +1 internets.

OT= wowprogress.com is a good place to look for a server
    QFT Genius signature is genius.

Oh and on topic to be sure not to get banned, try terenas..

Deleted
    Come to Talnivarr
    Very unbalanced pvp for you here <3

Sporeggar EU is a nice place.

Deleted
    Thanks for all answers!Shows that there arent only people like mr frosty who thinks he knows something but has no idea..

Well Mr frosty you are wrong.Ive played on a server thet is in case the other side of what ive described.So shut up and stop talking some bull Shiz if you have no idea.I wrote the Ally:Horde ratio to not get on such a server with a 1:5 ally Horde ratio so again wrong.
    So..please stop posting in threads if you have nothing to say ok?Brings nothing to you and noothign to the people that have questions!

Deleted
    The perfect server for your description is Silvermoon.

I'm glad you got some answers for your question, but did you read forum rules? I think it's against rules to post stuff like this?
    GearScore - is directly related to Skill; the More you care about it, the Less you have.
    GearScore - is like a Bikini; what it shows is Suggestive, what it hides is far more Important.