15+ Year Old Account
    I just checked your armory, your reputation with shen'dalar is exalted

Look ad the 55 Faction.

If they removed the Insane faction... Well i cant see how you can get 55

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by artemisthemp View Post
    Look ad the 55 Faction.

At present (at least for alliance) there are 59 reps in the Rep part of your armory.

47 normal reps everyone can get (although not sure if Alliance Vanguard counts, oh well)

+1 for Scryer or Aldor

+1 for Frenzy or Oracle

+1 for Faction rep, though not sure if it counts

+ 3 PvP reps

+1 Bloodsail, which you caaaaaaan get to exalted... just sucks monkey juice

Both Centaurs I think are blocked at honored and the Syndicate you can't get if you got Ravenholdt

Grand total of a for sure 51, possible 52 or 53... hell even a bambastic 54 if you are truly a nutty pirate.

So, they will be adding how many more in Cata? Think of how many were added in Wrath alone... 12 (13 total)... and the 16 (17 total) they put in back in BC.

55 will be well within reach with some hard work.
    "It is most gratifying that your enthusiasm for our planet continues unabated, and so we would like to assure you that the guided missiles currently converging with your ship are part of a special service we extend to all of our most enthusiastic clients, and the fully armed nuclear warheads are of course merely a courtesy detail. We look forward to your custom in future lives ... thank you."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftero View Post
    I'm pretty sure Shen'dralar won't be removed in Cataclysm, it wouldn't make sense. Especially considering Dire Maul isn't changing at all. So you still have time.
    Being moved from lvl 60 to 40ish, having the tribute run revamped, new quests added, key removed, mobs (re)moved.. yeah, DM is not changing at all!

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sukramo View Post
    I stayed inside all summer to finish this, and now they just remove everything i have worked for? Think Blizzard will send me 30k G as all the rep is now removed? Not likly
    I cant believe you'd stay inside all summer for something so insignificant.

Quote Originally Posted by TylerN View Post
    It have been stated before, that blizzard had no intention to remove the possibillity to get the insane title.

Also, you got ripped off on those librams man. i havent paid more than 30g each, sure they are listed for 70+ gold all the time. But noone buys them!
    I've been paying 150-300 for each

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by artemisthemp View Post
    Look ad the 55 Faction.

Firstly, the 55 factions is a guild achievement, meaning it is guild wide. So long as there are 55 unique exalted reputations across all guild members you will have this achievement. Secondly, 55 will be very easy to get with the new Cataclysm factions; especially if your guild has at least one rep whore, who has 45 exalted factions already.

Quote Originally Posted by hotbanana View Post
    I just checked your armory, your reputation with shen'dalar is exalted
    He said he got it to exalted. >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Vic View Post
    I've looked this up on the internets, and there is no site on this or any other planet that says Shen'dralar is going away. I was thinking about doing this achievement, and I wanted to see if there were any of the factions being taken out so I could grind that first before cata hit.
    I've considered doing the achievement, but I will only do it if I happen to get a few librams from trying to grind the four goblin factions. I have heaps of pristine black diamonds already, as well as large brilliant shards and enough frayed abomination stitchings. Unfortunately, librams go for insane prices on my server, since very few people farm them (I'm talking 400 gold).

However, I'd rather work on reps that actually have achievements, and since I'm not willing to get the insane achievement, this one is out (for now). In Cata I should get 45 exalted reps all up, if not more.

But I don't think it will have been a waste of time (of gold, maybe), as there is no indication that it is being removed. It may, however, become a feat of strength if they remove the ability to grind it out.
    For the Alliance!

Deleted
    I just bin 2 dire mall north and west
    They removed acess to the door to the elfs in north. and the officer no longer drop keys to open them since its now kinda a wall rather then a door.
    However in west they are still there in fact you get quests for them to kill the prince and the demon and some others. And no sadly you do not get rep for them turning in those quests.
    The dude giving the librarms is olso still at his spot near the skeleton.
    But i cannot turn in liberarms atm that is most likely because that quest is reset.
    And since we are in the final stages of beta i doubt it will change and therefore i doubt they will go away from the insane recuirement and are still grindable.
    This should calm people a little.

Later on if i can i will redo the quest to give more information if someone else has not already
    Last edited by mmoc7b6da3ce73; 2010-10-04 at 03:30 AM.