Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Unspecified View Post
    One who plays wow and insults someone for what they like to do can hardly call someone else sad.

before you call me sad, i am pretty sad with some stuff, not gonna lie.
    If you pretend to be someone who is famous, and you aren't really famous, thats sad. Yes, I play WoW. But I'm not using the name of a well known person and using thier picture. That covers more then just OP is doing. There is a VERY CLEAR line between these things.
    Kasayk-80 Mage (Blood Elf): http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...cale&cn=Kasayk
    Hagënti-80 Druid (Tauran)

Its a Jersey thing man, ya gotta be from Jersey to get it. Get it?!

To the OP, heres what you have to be scared of TotalBiscuit explains why http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zunZChZOs1o

maybe if you'd been role playing to alot of hours then yea... but no one really does that anymore, idk why you're in BWL

Deleted
    yyy

I was expecting this topic to be something of interest.

It was.

Too bad it brought out the trolls faster than those that actually appreciate the atmosphere of the game...

Edit:

Drakes? Not so much...

Now Fel Reaver for the first time as my screen randomly got covered by a gigantic robot and me and the entire party getting instagibbed? OH MY GOD.

Edit 2: This thread shouldn't go any further. We're at 69 posts. Everything should end with a 69.
    Last edited by Flaks; 2010-10-04 at 02:36 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

I guess the first time, when I played wow, was when I saw for the first time was a Devilsaur, seeing that big guy around Azeroth freaked me out when it appeared out of nowhere but behind me

Bloodsail Admiral DownButStillOut's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I dont see why you think their scary, Taylor Swift looks scarier than them...
    BeeeeeeeoooooOOOOoooooooooooooooOOOO-FFFSSSHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMM!!!
    My attempt at being less of a pessimist was choosing Dawnbringer as my choice of server.
    I regret somethings! (like setting this in my signature)

Quote Originally Posted by XepNes View Post
    I'm not surprised that someone with 18 posts acts like a douche online.

But I am surprised you dont kill English like it was a raid boss. Astounding!
    Oh the irony. Stop trash talking other posters.

Quote Originally Posted by darkarcheos View Post
    I guess the first time, when I played wow, was when I saw for the first time was a Devilsaur, seeing that big guy around Azeroth freaked me out when it appeared out of nowhere but behind me
    So, you let a Devilsaur behind you without letting you notice it?

Now that's some real ninja work!

Not scary
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro