Deleted

Spellcleaves -.-

I'm playing some 5s recently with some guild friends, and we're doing ok, keeping at around 2k mmr. We are Disc (me), hpala, sm arms, destro and ele. I play an offensive disc spec and the lock uses a succubus.

Problem is, almost every time we come up against a ranged cleave we get raped by the switching while our warrior cant keep up with the switches. Teams with melee in we can control more and can win against often, but 3 ranged and we're generally screwed. We are all semi-decent at pvp, but kind of pve-heroes so nothing too complicated.

We've only got another week or so to farm for a better title (we're just outside duelist at the moment if I calculate right), so a little help to get that last rating would be lovely.

Would it be worth me going shadow for more CC + on demand damage, or possibly a more defensive disc spec? Armoury (and so links to team info) is in my sig, any help would be appreciated =].

Funny i play 5v5 (holypala disc or shadow priest->me, destro, frost mage,and elem) our rating and mmr is around 2100 and we have problems with melees and hunters they rape our shaman or the mage.

With your team if you survive the cool downs they have (iceblock/bobble/dispersion and so on) you can land a kill there, your warrior should survive any early zerg on him, and allways watch there switches search for a "new" imulate or a flame shock that usually is there new target.

On the option to go shadow we do something like that sometimes i go shadow other i go disc it depends but we are getting better results as me as shadow even tho i play much better as disc.

I play 5v5 with ele destro MM disc and hpal and we havent faced any trouble yet and are 2.2k (2.3k MMR) Its pretty much run in, pop bloodlust and watch things die.

Currently playing this exact set-up on 2500+ and we pretty much follow a simple tactic every time. Purge 2 targets, start on one of them, pop BL and switch to the other one when you get a good chance. works every time. This is far from the best set-up and requires a lot from the warrior to keep himself alive. 4 DPS definiatly works. But I'm not sure if it's so good as this set-up.

spellcleaves in 5s where everyone has DFOs and pve gear can basically global anyone, especially a warrior who has to switch stances all the time;