Thread: RP Realms

RP Realms

Hey All, I will keep it quick, come 4.0.1 I am looking re-roll to get ready for cata. Looking for a good rp realm, for noth sides. I have heard alot of good thinks about Wyrmrest Accord as well, can anyone back this up?

US Sorry, forgot that.

Wyrmrest accord US is definitely a good choice, then... I've had a good experience roleplaying there

10+ Year Old Account
    I have a slew of Horde characters on Wyrmrest Accord, though I know nothing about Alliance side roleplay. The Horde roleplay is active and mostly lore-literate. I've heard Alliance is just as good. When I was looking for a roleplay server to transfer to, I rolled alts on each one and found WRA to have the best community.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have to disagree. In my time there, I found it to be overpopulated, and I was trolled more during the two weeks I roleplayed there than I've ever been in the past year on WRA. If you go there, just... avoid Goldshire and Cybermoon. Once my friend and I were in Goldshire, and a level 80 human paladin bursts in and /yells "I just flew in from Stormwind and boy are my nipples hard!" Totally ruined the roleplay mood.

If you want and idea of the WRA community, check out wyrmrestaccord.net

Deleted
    Any suggestion about a EU rp realm? I've been on AD, but it's just a normal realm with a lot of dirge spam in trade chat -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Koma18 View Post
    Any suggestion about a EU rp realm? I've been on AD, but it's just a normal realm with a lot of dirge spam in trade chat -.-
    I've been on AD for years. It's nothing like a normal realm.

Look up www.ArgentArchives.org the RP Portal for that realm, you see alot of stuff going on.

Beside stay away from Goldshire and Trade if your Alliance.
    If you are Horde, have fun but still stay away from Trade, Trade in general isnt very good place to be at all.
    Are you looking for a guild with social, friendly, mature and casual (non hardcore or elitist people) have a look under here:
    [A] Al Quebaba