Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nice find. I had always wondered whether they actually had eyes underneath there or not.

Just Your Average Lurking Huntard LOLPRIEST forum lurker now.

Quote Originally Posted by Milanor View Post
    Nice find. I had always wondered whether they actually had eyes underneath there or not.
    You thought they'd be ritually blinded before donning the mighty armour of uselessness? They're not Demon Hunter mammoths...
    Quote Originally Posted by sharpy View Post
    Ya i think Karadros got it right sadly..
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRagebear View Post
    Sylvanas is flawless and should be canonized as a saint.

quoting starcraft, "its about dang time."
    Video games and the female audience. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8ZVZRsy8N8

Quote Originally Posted by Athinah View Post
    quoting starcraft, "its about dang time."
    Or indeed, "Hell, it's about time."
    Quote Originally Posted by sharpy View Post
    Ya i think Karadros got it right sadly..
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRagebear View Post
    Sylvanas is flawless and should be canonized as a saint.

Quote Originally Posted by TerraMagus View Post
    Armour models? I don't know if you've noticed, but the "armour"? It's SKIN. It reskins your character.
    I'd rather see that changed before seeing new player models anyway. Particularly the chest and pants.
    It was the expansion of fire... the expansion of destruction... the expansion we took back what was ours. It was the expansion of rebirth... the expansion of great sadness... the expansion of pain... and the expansion of joy. It was a new age. It was the end of history. It was the expansion everything changed. The expansion is Cataclysm. The place: Azeroth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Real mammoths have no need for eyes.
    Needs more Tauren Marine.

15+ Year Old Account
    How nice! They fix and add the mounts that nobody will care about anyway, because they're not flying. Awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Addiena View Post
    the space between the / and img needs to be removed for these links to work ...

FYI for the people not in the know

I do know that, I am just unable to post pictures due to my lack of posts atm. So I have to add gaps to be able to put any form of link at all up.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninbyo View Post
    I'd rather see that changed before seeing new player models anyway. Particularly the chest and pants.
    That would require a colossal amount of time investment for Blizzard, unlike smaller things such as what this thread is about. The best thing Blizzard can do is create a feature in WoW to utilize bump maps to give the armor textures more depth.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperShaggy View Post
    If only we could get some updates on character models.
    I think this is what everybody wants the most, definately! They are starting to show their age now, and with the improved environments in Cata its only going to be more obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by Haven View Post
    How nice! They fix and add the mounts that nobody will care about anyway, because they're not flying. Awesome!
    That was my first thought too. "Who's still going to be using Mammoth mounts?" But still, it is a nice change and I mean that without the slightest hint of sarcasm. Or rather, it's good to know Blizzard is fixing litte things like that.

Although, I do with they'd fix the things that the players actually ask to be fixed. I have never seen a post about "Eyeless Mammoths" anywhere.
    « DOr shar'adore da shando! » ♥

« Vladka | Ryska | Radka »

Deleted
    Aaww, they can finally SEE something. I always wondered if we rode them as blind as a bat with that armor covering their eyes. A nice tiny improvement which shows Blizzard is actually paying attention to little details. A good start for bigger improvements perhaps?

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe my stupid mammoth will see it needs to duck a little bit for me to enter Dal's sewers now...