Which class/spec?

I'm working on deciding which class/spec to choose as an alt, and so far, it's been really difficult. I can't decide if I want to DPS, Tank, or Heal and which class to choose as my "main" alt. I'm a Shadow Priest at heart, and love the utility of the healing specs and how they are turning out for Cata. However, no matter what class I look at, I find things I don't like about it to the point where I just give up on it. I've narrowed it down to these class/spec combos (I will be strictly raiding on this toon btw):

Bear/Moonkin Druid
    Frost Mage
    Prot Paladin
    Blood DK
    Demo/Destro Lock
    Combat Rogue

As you can see, I don't enjoy the other healing classes besides the Priest, so I will not roll one of them. I enjoy bubbles too much . However, of those classes, I really cannot decide. All of them have their flaws that I don't like, but they all appeal to me in different ways. If you were going to make a new alt for Cata besides your Priest, which would you choose and why?

warlock will be my new alt besides my priest and paladin!

Hmmm, any other opinions and why?

druid is the best for an alt. You can tank or heal while leveling, always having a fast instance queue time. Once you are max level you have 3 viable raiding specs to pick from.