102 energy? am i missing something?

I was on PTR and in my resto gear, I respecced twice to see if that affected it, but for some reason i have 102 energy has cat. I asked in trade but everyone kept saying "LOL! nice troll attempt" I tried screen shotting it, but I can't find my PTR screen shot folder.

If someone can explain to me how to access PTR screenshots, that would be awesome, or if anyone knows why i have 102 energy.

EDIT: I did an old fashioned screen shot. It's crappy, sorry.
    http://img833.imageshack.us/i/102energy.jpg/
    Last edited by Paulrevere; 2010-10-04 at 05:11 AM.
    This poll is on the MMO-champ forums, where everyone hates everything.
    Players that e-peen have low self esteem in real life, the reason is people that are failers in the real world have to find ways to be a success.

Next time your a victim to e-peen don't get upset, pitty the e-peener because you know the problem.

10+ Year Old Account
    well it is a PTR... so report the bug if it is a bug :P

0/10

if you cannot provide pics on the internet, than GTFO.
    "They will come for us now, all of them" "Let them come, Frostmourne The Banshee Queen hungers."

Press "print screen" button.

Open MS paint.

Ctrl + V

Save as "[title here].jpg"

Upload to whatever image hosting site you want.

Link.

Is this seriously difficult?

10+ Year Old Account
    1. Screenshot the Energy
    2. Open Windows Paint
    3. Ctrl + V
    4. Save as (whatever, name doesnt matter as long as you can find it)
    5 Upload to photobucker or other picture sharing web site
    6 Provide Link

Quote Originally Posted by Thrizar View Post
    0/10

OH HO HO! why don't you gtfo!
    Players that e-peen have low self esteem in real life, the reason is people that are failers in the real world have to find ways to be a success.

Next time your a victim to e-peen don't get upset, pitty the e-peener because you know the problem.

15+ Year Old Account
    Well, he provided a screenshot, and that is definitely 102 Energy.

This is probably going to be the most buggy patch to hit live since AQ (see what I did there?).
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

Quote Originally Posted by Syero View Post
    well it is a PTR... so report the bug if it is a bug :P
    That's why I asked here first, I wanted to see if anyone else knew about it, or if it was a bug at all. I didn't want to report something that wasn't a bug.

Quote Originally Posted by Thrizar View Post
    0/10

Stfu and gtfo
    Last edited by Spiff; 2010-10-04 at 05:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiff View Post
    Stfu and gtfo
    hey, plz edit your post, someone i know got permabanned for similar word usage, don't want to see others have it happen. (Referring to the word i deleted)

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulrevere View Post
    That's why I asked here first, I wanted to see if anyone else knew about it, or if it was a bug at all. I didn't want to report something that wasn't a bug.
    Yeah, don't mind the other posters, Paul. It was a good precaution - definitely repost on the PTR or Beta forums; that's a pretty odd bug.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

It's definitely a bug, be it graphical or otherwise. I'd understand having more energy IF you were Feral and if Feral had any talent to increase the amount of energy you have as cat but you're not and it doesn't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dcemuser View Post
    Well, he provided a screenshot, and that is definitely 102 Energy.

This is probably going to be the most buggy patch to hit live since AQ (see what I did there?).
    I lol'd... like really really loudly.
    >.>

hey, plz edit your post, someone i know got permabanned for similar word usage, don't want to see others have it happen. (Referring to the word i deleted)
    Thank you

So I decided to take my gear off, and my helm, which has ember skyflare diamond lowered me to 100. I'm thinking it's a bug with the 2% extra mana. I looked on wowhead, and nothing was mentioned about it.

So I decided to take my gear off, and my helm, which has ember skyflare diamond lowered me to 100. I'm thinking it's a bug with the 2% extra mana. I looked on wowhead, and nothing was mentioned about it.
    Makes sense. Similar mana-altering items have had similar effects, like the ulduar trinket that reduced mana cost of spells also affects the RP cost of DK abilities.

15+ Year Old Account
    i know for the ui blizzard chanced it so that enengy / focus / mana / rage / steam powder all share the same catogory now

so it might just be a graphical issue it they screwed it around in the code lol
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE