Is it worth it to pre-quest for Cata?

I have seen it done at the Wrath start and I've hard people start talking about it now.

Is it worth it to do 25 quests now and turn them all in once Cata releases? I dont want to do if if it's only going to give me like 3 bars or something. But if it gives me a good amount of xp, I will definently do it.

SO what do you guys think?

10+ Year Old Account
    In the hearts of every man, woman and child
    you should try the new quests...

It's not worth it. It hasn't been "worth it" for either of the last two expansions, no reason to expect it to be worth it for this one.

The amount of XP given from the new quests, combined with the new amounts of XP required to level, basically ensure that while it will give you a boost, it won't be very significant and you're likely to be better off just going to the new zones straight away.
    Originally Posted by Daxxarri (Blue Tracker)
    What you're experiencing is world PvP on a PvP realm. I realize that it's not for everyone, but it's not something that we plan to adjust. The harsh reality is that life on a PvP realm can be difficult, and if you aren't prepared for the rigors of playing on such a realm, then it's probably in your best interest to transfer to a normal realm, or, if you cannot afford that, then consider creating a new character on a normal realm.
    Grim Campfire