Poll: Do you like the pandaren?

Question Do you like the Pandaren?

I just read through the lore of the Pandaren, and the race is charming and epic, but personally I can't stand them almost officialy being in the world of Warcraft (The world, not the game). They're to unserious in a not-original way, but still, they're cool.

What's your opinion, Mr./Mrs?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomatketchup View Post
    Why yes, Blizz sure is a bunch of happy fellas!

10+ Year Old Account
    I think they're pretty cool, but part of that coolness comes from their neutrality. I really hope they never, ever become playable.

Also your poll is a little, err, binary there. Sort of. I'm not in love with them...but they're cool in Warcraft. I mean, to quote an excellent ret Paladin on our server, Azeroth is "F#%$ING SILLY." Pandaren don't even come close to some of the most ridiculous things in this game.

Just Your Average Lurking Huntard LOLPRIEST forum lurker now.

Nah, I get your point, but murlocs and kobolds and Hogger for example, they're all sort of original, whole new races, while the pandaren are.. Well, walking pandas.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomatketchup View Post
    Why yes, Blizz sure is a bunch of happy fellas!

I don't care much for them being in WoW (if they every make it into the game). They are cool as a joke, but nothing more.
    Kasayk-80 Mage (Blood Elf): http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...cale&cn=Kasayk
    Hagënti-80 Druid (Tauran)

Its a Jersey thing man, ya gotta be from Jersey to get it. Get it?!