Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I noticed that the STR version has the same exact name and proc effect, so I'm betting that you get whichever version works for your class, but the STR is the default and there is a bug not updating the AGI tooltip. :-/ Definitely seems like the kind of error that should be reported by those blessed with beta access rather than bitched about in a non-official forum that the devs are not guaranteed to see. ^^;;

Besides that, I'm not actually all that impressed with any of them tbh. Seems to me that Blizz learned their lesson with the last batch and are trying hard to make them useful for now but almost guaranteed to have room for solid upgrade options early in the expansion compared to the last DMC:G which is still in the top 10 trinkets for us (and seems like every other dps player out there XD)

doubt they're gonna change the tooltip since this looks a lot like DMC: Maelstrom the one rogues used @ 60 or 70 cbf checking when

if anything this just confirms that i wont be spending 10-20k gold on a trinket if anything