Only Read if you're really good at hunting things down Online...

Several years ago, I think right around the time TBC was released, a comic was posted on MMO-Champion that I am trying to hunt down.

The title of the comic was something like "The best reason to rush to level 70".

Two Panels.

The first was a badass looking, orc warlock decked out in full T3 armor.

The second panel said, "15 Minutes after Burning Crusade is released..." and showed the same warlock now wearing the most stupid looking armor you've ever seen including a Big Bird's head for a shoulder pad, and a pacifier in his mouth.

I've been searching for this comic for a couple hours now, but I'm sure someone on here could find it within a couple minutes.

And since time is money, I'll PayPal $5 to the first person who posts the comic on this thread.

Thanks!

I REMEMBER THAT!
    Sigh, if only it were true. T6 and sunwell epics carried you all the way into raids.
    Glad they're doing a hard gear reset in cata.

AWESOME! Thank you! PM me with your paypal info and I'll send you your cash.

Deleted
    lol that comic is so true

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    It would have been more true, if it was indeed what the OP said, a lock in full t3, then getting swarmed by outland greens... Since they were A LOT uglier and clownish.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Bloodsail Admiral WaitingforSWTOR's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry guys /tinfoilhat