Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Can I be EVIL as Gnome or Human?

Hello my dear warlocks!
    Let me introduce myself. I'm an Undead Evil Warlock. I do evil stuff to people. And I love it. That's one of the reasons I chose to play this class.

But lately I am considering rolling Alliance, mostly because some of my friends player there, but I have a great dilemma.
    With me being and loving to be EVIL, I'm not really sure if it's possible to be EVIL as a Gnome or Human as I'm as an Undead.

Is it even possible? Will I loose any of my Evilness if I roll?

Further more, any suggestions me to roll to? Human/Gnome? I mostly like to bring painful death to players rather to bosses.

Thank you!
    Qynx

Deleted
    What kind of Evil does an Undead have over any Allie race? Cannibalise?

Also, I'd consider rolling a Gnome to be pretty Evil.

Deleted
    Rolling a gnome is the most evil thing you can do.

Quote Originally Posted by Glarb View Post
    What kind of Evil does an Undead have over any Allie race? Cannibalise?

Also, I'd consider rolling a Gnome to be pretty Evil.
    The corpse looks, the /lol sound, the casting animations. ALL are pure EVIL.

Deleted
    Gnomes are pure evil :P Imagine being hunted down and corpsecamped by a miget >.<

10+ Year Old Account
    Dwarves may well have the Warlock class as an option in Cata, and the Dark Irons look pretty evil with their red glowing eyes (hopefully you can choose the dark-iron skin)

Dwarf Females for the win!

Quote Originally Posted by Nindoriel View Post
    Can you give more info of why Gnomes are considered as EVIL?
    Also, any racial goodies what with Humans/Gnomes in the next expansion what would help me to spread my EVILness further more?

Your character is a load of bits and pixels, data on a server. How evil your character is depends entirely upon how you play it and the attitude you have while playing. I assure you, all races are capable of great evil.

10+ Year Old Account
    Humans can be pretty damn evil.

Just Your Average Lurking Huntard LOLPRIEST forum lurker now.

Deleted
    Hitler was human.

Just sayin'

Deleted
    Gnomes have the highest Body Evil Index of all races with 76.4%.
    They have been known to eat Horde orphans during the Child's week.

Also, even though many tried, one cannot imprison a Gnome, for they are natural born Escape Artists. No 10.000 years of imprisonment for your new sinister little Lock.

ANOTHER QUESTION:

Male or Female for pure EVILness (and looks)?

Quote Originally Posted by Qynx View Post
    But lately I am considering rolling Alliance, mostly because some of my friends player there, but I have a great dilemma.
    With me being and loving to be EVIL, I'm not really sure if it's possible to be EVIL as a Gnome or Human as I'm as an Undead.

Further more, any suggestions me to roll to? Human/Gnome? I mostly like to bring painful death to players rather to bosses.

Thank you!
    Qynx
    all those are evil so yes going from a zombie to a midget who shoots death rays from his hands to kill everything 12 times bigger than him you also need to macro /laugh to all your attacks

I am the Warrior. Death is my business. Be it yours...or mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Nindoriel View Post
    This, and macro /laugh to a spell that you use aften...

Quote Originally Posted by kevindv View Post
    gearscore is like a bikini, what it shows is suggestive. But what it hides is far more important
    ^^ win

Deleted
    what the?!
    you are a human. have you seen "evil" humans? of course you did.
    you know why? because there are no tauren, orcs, elves or whatever out there in rl.
    I don't want to start an "rl discussion" - I just don't get such questions.
    It's like those people who say "omg humans can now be hunters! I don't think this does fit! there can only be dwarves and orcs and elves and..."
    you catch my drift?
    It's up to you if your character is evil, not up to its race.
    reminds me of the southpark episode with the fairytaleland and those cute-looking monsters who rape the little girl in the woods..

You're race doesn't make you evil. Just because undead look evil doesn't make them evil. Its the way you act that makes you evil.

Role a gnome/human warlock, sneak around corners of buildings in quest hubs. Hide in bushes and DoT up passers by. Fear low levels into a bunch of quillboars. There is so much possibilites to be evil, don't be limited by race.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Qynx View Post
    Hello my dear warlocks!
    Let me introduce myself. I'm an Undead Evil Warlock. I do evil stuff to people. And I love it. That's one of the reasons I chose to play this class.

Thank you!
    Qynx
    This is an rpg, you can be whatever the heck you want... You can be a flower picking, dress-sowing, peaceloving Death Knight, or a psychotic evil gutspilling female gnome priest.... You decide.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

dwarf lock their laugh dance on your corpse is most annoying thing in game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Depends if you want to act 'evil' or 'like a douche'. If you want to act like a douche, griefing and whatnot, stick with an undead rogue. If you're interested in actually RPing an 'evil character', it really doesn't matter what race, or indeed class, you play.

gnomes are evil no doubt...just look at their pink hair/eyes