Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ...
    High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Wall-o-text incoming. It's not that good, so don't bother. TL;DR - No release date would make everyone happy. No one is forcing us to play if you don't like it anymore.

If you're still posting on a WoW fan site and keeping up with WoW news, you don't be gone for long if you quit. I love how people want to announce to everyone that they're quitting the game. They claim Blizzard has been ruining the game for years and they're money hungry, having their strings pulled by Activision. Yet you continue to care about the game, enough to check this website daily. Playing a game that you apparently hate, or reading every piece of news that comes out about it makes no sense. At least be rational and say that you don't like the direction the game is taking, but you'll see how cata works out.

No matter when they release this expansion, people will complain. Most WoW players (that post on forums anyway) are very negative. You find the worst in everything they do. Admit that you'll never be satisfied. It's not Vanilla anymore, get off your pedestal...we get it, you are original players. Either they release it "too early" based on what you're seeing on a beta. The amount of bugs can be stomped out in two months. The beta client is likely a couple builds behind what they have internally. If they pushed the game into next year, you'd complain "omg, another 3 months of icc! wtf blizz", like you're forced to play the game or run ICC again. Either way, Blizzard is the evil big company that's out to screw everyone.

They don't care if you have finals, they don't care if it's too close to the holidays for you. You're buying it regardless. Don't assume that every company gives a long holiday break and that the offices will be empty if there's an issue. The worst type of complainers are the ones that do it for no reason. We post on WoW forums...the majority of us are buying Cataclysm no matter what we say.

If you don't enjoy the game, simply quit. No one is forcing you to stay. I had to take a break for over a year in order to enjoy the game again. Nothing wrong with that. If you've killed LK, why grind ICC for 8 more weeks? Take a break. Playing content you no longer enjoy is insane. Doing something you're not enjoying just because you want to play this game. There's some amazing looking games coming out before Dec 7th.

I'm not talking crap about anyone. I just don't understand all the negativity, when the solution is so simple.

News, ... need ... additional ... information ... cataclysm .. overexcited

If you're still posting on a WoW fan site and keeping up with WoW news, you don't be gone for long if you quit. I love how people want to announce to everyone that they're quitting the game. They claim Blizzard has been ruining the game for years and they're money hungry, having their strings pulled by Activision. Yet you continue to care about the game, enough to check this website daily. Playing a game that you apparently hate, or reading every piece of news that comes out about it makes no sense. At least be rational and say that you don't like the direction the game is taking, but you'll see how cata works out.

No matter when they release this expansion, people will complain. Most WoW players (that post on forums anyway) are very negative. You find the worst in everything they do. Admit that you'll never be satisfied. It's not Vanilla anymore, get off your pedestal...we get it, you are original players. Either they release it "too early" based on what you're seeing on a beta. The amount of bugs can be stomped out in two months. The beta client is likely a couple builds behind what they have internally. If they pushed the game into next year, you'd complain "omg, another 3 months of icc! wtf blizz", like you're forced to play the game or run ICC again. Either way, Blizzard is the evil big company that's out to screw everyone.

They don't care if you have finals, they don't care if it's too close to the holidays for you. You're buying it regardless. Don't assume that every company gives a long holiday break and that the offices will be empty if there's an issue. The worst type of complainers are the ones that do it for no reason. We post on WoW forums...the majority of us are buying Cataclysm no matter what we say.

If you don't enjoy the game, simply quit. No one is forcing you to stay. I had to take a break for over a year in order to enjoy the game again. Nothing wrong with that. If you've killed LK, why grind ICC for 8 more weeks? Take a break. Playing content you no longer enjoy is insane. Doing something you're not enjoying just because you want to play this game. There's some amazing looking games coming out before Dec 7th.

I'm not talking crap about anyone. I just don't understand all the negativity, when the solution is so simple.
    Wow how true you are.
    I did what you wrote. I stopped playing in February because there was nothing else i wanted to do in the game (in the lifetime of this expansion i played about 9 months), but that doesn't make me hate the game. I keep up with new, because i want to refresh myself before i join the others again in the great online struggle!

STILL this is about the release date which is good that we know of, but now i just want my PROPER Cata news! I want my daily read! QQ

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Demik View Post
    Wall-o-text incoming. It's not that good, so don't bother. TL;DR - No release date would make everyone happy. No one is forcing us to play if you don't like it anymore.

i love what you wrote. its the same thing i keep telling people.
    when you have no fun playing a game you play for fun just dont play that game anymore or look for ways that mean fun to you. for example : search for a new community when you have no fun with the old anymore, do achievements ( i hate achievements), twink , old raids, beta, whatever.
    or just quit. and come back. its just a game. and these people here are just people from the internet. have fun playing this game. if you dont, leave it be.

Deleted
    Will the price of WOTLK be reduced on the same day as the Cataclysm release?

I need to upgrade 4 of my accounts to Wrath so wondering if I should hold out til Cataclysm to purchase.

Quote Originally Posted by Baygon View Post
    you call ruby sanctum a raid? surely you jest, Ruby sanctum is a 2 hour trash farm not a raid
    Funny WoWProgress disagrees with you.

---------- Post added 2010-10-05 at 02:02 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Demik View Post

Could not have said it better. If you are board why the fuck are you still playing?

Quote Originally Posted by vegiisan View Post
    Geez, you guys are late with your pre-orders - I did it the day it was announced cause I knew I was gonna buy it so, why wait, plus collectors edition. XD
    Same here did it the moment the normal popped on my fav ordering site and same with CE !

World of Warcraft: Map || Screenshots

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Knew it all along!! muhaaahahaa

yyayayayyayayayayyay

Deleted
    can´t wait for the release
    gogo to the midnightsells^^

Pre-orderrrredd:} I didn't even know when it was announced you could pre-order}: I randomly just looked online and Oh, hey theres WoW Cataclysm.