Holy: trinkets after patch?

Which will you be using? Will Meteorite crystal lose it's worth? Double solace? What about changing all that sp to int on those previously worthless ICC trinkets?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Taygete View Post
    Which will you be using? Will Meteorite crystal lose it's worth? Double solace? What about changing all that sp to int on those previously worthless ICC trinkets?
    Solace/Silver and Purified Lunar dust give Intellect and the procs from Solace and PLD give Spirit. SP trinkets are the new "intellect" trinkets for Holy Paladins.

Quote Originally Posted by Uridawnblade View Post
    Solace/Silver and Purified Lunar dust give Intellect and the procs from Solace and PLD give Spirit. SP trinkets are the new "intellect" trinkets for Holy Paladins.
    Okay knowing this, which will you be using, is what the question was.

At a glance (just looking at wowhead) Solace x 2 will still be the way to go.
    Mattsvaliant - 85 BE Paladin - 135+ Mounts - Dragonslayer -

I'm not sure if they fixed this but normal solace gives more spirit than heroic on the beta.

In another thread, I read the following:
    The Meteorite Crystal from 10m Algalon is very nice as it is +111 Int and use is for +140 Spirit per stack instead of 60mp5 (so more regen) plus the int also converts to SP. I have always used this trinket as Disc, but it is working really well as Holy on the PTR, better than I thought it would.

I would think that the MC is still viable if that's the case.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Heroic Solace and PLD.
    This. Although i only have access to normal solace and PLD.

So, anyone else think that the Meteorite Crystal is worth using come 4.0?

Quote Originally Posted by mcbubble View Post
    In another thread, I read the following:
    The Meteorite Crystal from 10m Algalon is very nice as it is +111 Int and use is for +140 Spirit per stack instead of 60mp5 (so more regen) plus the int also converts to SP. I have always used this trinket as Disc, but it is working really well as Holy on the PTR, better than I thought it would.

I would think that the MC is still viable if that's the case.
    I am using this trinket. I have been using it since I got it about 16 months ago (When I am Disc spec, Priest). The mana regen when you use it is absurd. On the PTR it is roughly TWICE as good as now as it also gives SP AND more regen. As far as Pally's: It was always a good trinket, it's just better. I have Solace, Heroic Solace, PLD... none of them have ever given me the mana back that this has in an actual raid boss encounter. Not by what I have seen/felt during the fights, and not according to combat logs either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Komie View Post
    They still say Cata needs a lot of work, and this expansion (edit for reference: MoP) is in the final stages.
    Quoted for... truth? on 11/30/2011.

What about trinkets that previously were giving spell power? (Like Glowing Twilight Scale for example)

Do they still give SP in beta, or have they been converted to int?