Official Release Date (Blizz Press Release)

AWESOME! This is why you never doubt Boubille, he always seems to be right! Nice one Boub <3

Oh the cruel irony of having the expansion out by the time I have to start studying for my final Exams. So everyone, since we have a date of when it will be released, what are we all going to do till Dec. 7? Theres about a month and a half to do what you want till then.

Yeah, good to see it finally announced.

15+ Year Old Account
    This has been on the front page for over an hour before you started this thread...

Regardless, /madpsyched about having a release date. Figure 4.0.1 on the 12th, 4.0.3 early-mid November for sure. That gives us a month or so to finish grinding ZG for mounts, finishing old school stuff that is going to change, etc.

Deleted
    Yes, have a nice lock..

Quote Originally Posted by darkarcheos View Post
    Oh the cruel irony of having the expansion out by the time I have to start studying for my final Exams. So everyone, since we have a date of when it will be released, what are we all going to do till Dec. 7? Theres about a month and a half to do what you want till then.
    Me personaly is going to fiddle around with different specs/gemming, precata events and above all: Make damn sure all my school work is done and i can no life for a week

"Remember there is always something cleaverer than yourself"

Boub was right when he said in 2009 that cairne will die and garrosh will be the new warchief.
    He's Metzen or a James Bond inside Blizzard.