Poll: Goblin or Worgen

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Question Age old question: Goblin or Worgen?

So I have been playing Horde for basically 4 out of my 5 years of WoW time now. My friend plays Alliance and wants me to switch over to alliance with him and play a Worgen. I can see why they look pretty Badass but so do the Goblins. I highly doubt he will switch to horde since he has like 5 80s 3 are alliance and he doesn't really want to pay that much money to switch them all. So I bring it to the opinions of the people. Which do you guys think is cooler / would be more enjoyable to play? I am loving the horde lore atm so far through cata and it seems like the Alliance are just sitting around watching everything happen.

So what do you guys think: Goblin or Worgen?

Goblin > Worgen > Dwarf > Orc > anything else

Ill probably make both but most of my toons will become goblin once race changes are allowed ... I can't wait for Belf warriors tho .. been wanting a reason to level a warrior and having a decent looking race to level one as will take away the tedium that is warrior leveling.

I'm playing my pally at the moment as I just got the Battered Hilt ... wish Goblins could be paladins instead of Tauren.

Finally I can see the awesome QD quest line .. Wheeeeeeeeee, here's hoping Cata has many awesome lore quest lines like this one.

Oh and GOBLINS, GOBLINS, GOBLINS unless you don't like green.
    Last edited by Addiena; 2010-10-04 at 04:27 PM.

Goblins have been my 2nd favorite Warcraft race since WC2. The only thing I'd want to play more is an ogre.

Goblins. Should be obvious to anything that has an intellect greater than something that would drink out of a toilet. But then again, worgen probably do drink out of a toilet. Only there are no toilets in Warcraft, so where would they.... Oh God!!!

Seriously, it's Goblins.

Deleted
    Goblin by far... and if u listen to their laugh EVILLLLLLLLL

Although Worgen look sick, the Goblin racials are insane, so Goblin all day homie!
    original playboy.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    both but i think i will stick to worgen
    hey i´d mate with Onyxia and now i have an army of Gnogons and Dralls

I think playing with friends > playing some superficial race. Play what is the most FUN, not what looks the best.

10+ Year Old Account
    Goblins.
    I'm not a Twilight or Alliance fanboy, so never will play a Worgen even for an alt.
    For the Horde!
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...trife/advanced
    WoW: Winterstrife, Level 120 Human Paladin | ESO: Strife Valor, CP 610 Dunmer Magblade | GW2: Inquisitor Strife, Level 80 Human Renegede.

Deleted
    Both.

Never seen Twilight, but I will roll a Worgen all the same...

Im going to play both, Worgen only for the starting area and goblin to see all the new vanilla content (as possible..). I like horde alot more in general, although Stormwind looks awesome now.

I must admit I love the transforming animation for Worgen alot, but the looks and racials of goblins are way too good to beat that!

Worgen ofc, goblins look like a boring race to me, but well .. Considering this is mmo-champion, I am not suprised to see the goblin get the most votes :P

10+ Year Old Account
    both

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Winterstrife View Post
    Goblins.
    I'm not a Twilight or Alliance fanboy, so never will play a Worgen even for an alt.
    For the Horde!
    I sense this thread converting to "I like worgan but Im nat a twilihgt fnaboy" and "lol noob twitards=/= worgen lover"

I personally will be choosing goblin if I stay Horde, and Worgen if I decide to roll an ally.

The only thing i care in this case is the quality of 3d model. And it seems to me that goblins are 10x better so thats my choice (even though i play alliance (but i dont give a s_it about factions tbh))

Deleted
    Worgen.

Yes because we all know that the idea of "worgen" came from twilight : /

ya'll postin in a troll threat

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shazzia View Post
    Goblin > Worgen > Dwarf > Orc > anything else
    Close... but you forgot a bit.

Gnome > Tauren > Goblin etc etc

Both, I have a bunch of 80s for both. So will add them to my collection.